"REVIEW": NLightD L2 - LEP flashlight (1*14500)

Hi folks!

Do you have spare time?
Do you like/enjoy/have the patince to watch video reviews of flashlights?

If so, check my videos about the NLightD L2, an LEP flashlight that uses a single 14500 3.7V Li-Ion battery (flat top). :grin: :innocent:

It has 2 modes, low and high, no blinkies, memory mode, and is activated by a forward clicky switch. :flashlight:

The potential range is around 700. I tested it at 400m and it definitely reached at least those meters. Lowest mode should be around 120lm and high is rated at 300lm. :muscle:

It is a compact LEP, not so small as TS10 or and FWAA, but it is also a different flashlight, bear in mind! Anodizing is great, smooth and matte, with minimal knurling that helps slightly in the grip!

Dual-sided and deep carry pocket clip (that could have slightly improved retention but that it is not bad at all), and no lanyard hole! Not everything needs to have holes, you know? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Accessories? Only 2 thick o-rings!
If you want you can also get a 14500 battery , and tritium vials, that can be installed in the tail of the flashlight. There are 6 grooves for it!

And in the front, a blue GITD ring, alread implemented inside the head! :sunglasses:

The L2 is available in aluminum (black, MAO), titanium (polished, stonewashed), and copper.

This said, wanna buy one? Check NealsGadgets page (non-affiliate):
Currently there’s and early bird 40% OFF CODE: NLDL2

Review Video

Beamshots Video (comparison

For those that like to see some photos, here they go:

L to R:
Olight Javelot Mini > Olight Warrior Mini > On The Road Z821 > NLightD L2 > FW1AA > Wurkkos TS10
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Distances:
400m

170m

90m

20m

And thats all folks!
Leave your comments or questions if you want to :wink:

Thanks to Neal for sending the flashlight for review! :pray: :beers:

3 Thanks

Thanks for the info. I’ve never had a LEP and I’m intrigued by compact ones like these. Ironically, I find mode memory on two-mode lights makes it so I never know what mode I’m going to get the next time I use the light.

Thank you :wink:

Well, normally, I also don’t like mode memory, but because this flashlight is more oriented to longer distances, it actually doesn’t bother me that much since we don’t have the risk of blinding ourselves (when pointing it towards a wall, I mean).

The forward clicky also allows to cycle quickly before “locking” the mode, so it also helps on that issue.

Overall it is a nice and compact LEP!

1 Thank