REVIEW - SKYRAY KUNG M4!!!!! KING KILLER- (Pics, Light, beamshots, & driver added )

on ebay i can’t see other sellers that have this ligth! :frowning: …i hope it will appear on shop like fasttech

I actually think this light will be one of those instant go to’s in the budget light venue. Like the king, hd2010,sipik 68 etc etc… Where else are you gonna get this much light for the price.

i ordered mine from ebay user ” brotherhuang1983 ”

he sells the same one i have that he sent me( Titanium/gunmetal )here for $ 45.49 (CAN)
>> SKYRAY 6500Lm 4x CREE XM-L XML U2 LED Flashlight Torch 4x 18650 Light M4 Gray | eBay

That’s a bronze beauty (is it really bronze?)! The beam shots are really good.

requested to FT.
currently else than Brotherhuang are rabbitword88 and zhilight68.
haven’t seen other sellers yet…

back to beamshots, it is nice to know Kung is performing well and the price not far from King and particularly not outperformed by significant margin by Terminator. recommended light to have for treking or camping as the form factor is easy for storage in backpack rather than plunger style :slight_smile:

Zhilight68 is using exactly the same pictures of the kung as brotherhaung.
So we really only have two sellers. :bigsmile:
Well wait a minute, there all three using the same pictures. :open_mouth:

DenB, that is the one I ordered. Hoping I actually get what you have :slight_smile:

I think they are all one seller with different ebay account.
lots of them doing that way :smiley:

:slight_smile:

Got mine today. Took a current reading of 3.75 amps (highest)with 4 sanyo UR18650FM’s. Some of the batteries where not fully charged, so it’s possible the current could be higher. Charging up now.
The XML-U2 are all wired in parallel.
More info to come. Stripping her down now.

How did you measure the current? I got my dark gray yesterday with I belive the T6’s. Id like to measure tailcap current aswell.

I would love to see this light as the new BLF edition flashlight :slight_smile:

With a proper driver (~3A per LED) with nice modes (0.5% - 5% - 30% - 100%), this light would be all I ever wanted in a pocket rocket :wink:

I’d love to find out the actual lumens

I used this on top of the batteries with a little black tape around them holding them together force down on the driver. You have to remove the two screws under the tail cap and the spring plate comes right out.

One DMM lead on the driver outside ring and the other on the back of that spring plate touching one of those 4 soldering blobs with the batteries sandwich in. The hard part is pushing the button at the same time.

I checked the wire size with calipers and it measured .0150”. So my guess is its 28 or 27AWG or some metric equivalient.

Got it! Thank you. Ill post my measurements tonight.

AWESOME!!! This will be the next one I purchase…

also rabbitword88 and zhilight68 don’t ship to Italy!!…italian custom sucks |( …but i have made many purchases from China!!…i have to wait for different seller :_(

Wonder how these compare with my 10K modded fandyfire?

I’m just speculating. Havent seen which fandyfire you’re talking about… But my initial guess is gonna be? The Kung is going to eat it alive