[Review] THRUNITE Catapult Mini V2, THRUNITE have ditched the TIR lens for a reflector light and have added more power, giving a far more balanced beam. Type-C charging, breathing light, classic UI & included 18350 battery

My review of the impressive THRUNITE Catapult Mini V2, THRUNITE have ditched the TIR lens for a reflector light and have added more power, giving a far more balanced beam. Type-C charging, breathing light, classic UI & included 18350 battery. THRUNITE Catapult Mini V2 - compact EDC thrower flashlight with Type-C charging - 1108 lumens - 515m - YouTube

Thanks for your review.

I got the light yesterday. Did you notice this? I’ve seen four or five reviews and it wasn’t mentioned so I’m thinking possibly a defect? That is, the indicator light on the switch will turn off in 10 seconds when the light is blue and purple. When it turns red it will stay on for about 40 seconds.

It also has a feature if you press it for 3 seconds from OFF it will have what they call a breathing LED or pulsing LED. I guess that’s for if you put it on your nightstand. But that will shut off as soon as you start changing modes.

I’m not positive but I believe the original Catapult I had five six years ago, that indicator light stayed on the whole time which is important so you can find the switch.

It’s normal any press of the switch disables the breathing light. I didn’t notice a light issue though