Review Wuben X-0

Guys recently, I came across the Wuben X-0 and decided to give it a try. In this review, I will share my experience and opinion on the Wuben X-0

Why I bought it: I bought the Wuben X-0 because I was looking for a small, lightweight flashlight that I could carry with me wherever I go. I wanted a flashlight that is easy to use and provides sufficient brightness for everyday tasks.

Packaging: The white packaging of the Wuben X-0 is very attractive and stands out from other flashlights on the market. The packaging includes a USB Type-C charging cable, a lanyard, and a user manual.

Product quality: I am impressed with the build quality of the Wuben X-0. It is made of high-quality materials and feels sturdy in the hand. The magnetic tailcap is a nice touch and makes it easy to attach to any metal surface. The 5-year warranty that comes with the product is also a testament to the quality of the product and the confidence that the company has in its product

Design: The design of the Wuben X-0 is unique and attractive. The white packaging adds to the overall appeal of the product. The six tritium slots available for customization is a nice feature that allows users to personalize their flashlight.

Warranty The 5-year that comes with the Wuben X-0 is a great feature. It shows that the company stands behind its product and is willing to back it up in case of any issues.

What are pros:

• Small and lightweight
  • Powerful and bright
  • Magnetic tailcap for hands-free operation
  • Adjustable modes and memory function
  • Fast charging
  • Tritium slots for customization
  • 5-year warranty

Cons:

Chunky design: One of the biggest drawbacks of the x0 is its size. It’s quite chunky and heavy, which makes it less than ideal for carrying in your pocket or backpack. If you’re looking for a compact and lightweight flashlight, this probably isn’t the one for you.

Easy-to-activate switch: Another issue I had with the X0 was the switch. It’s very easy to accidentally turn on the flashlight, which can be a real pain if you’re trying to conserve battery life. I learned the hard way that it’s best to lock it out when not in use.

Why Samsung LH351D is better: The Samsung LH351D LED in the Wuben X-0 provides a warm white light with a high CRI (>90). This makes it ideal for everyday tasks and provides better color accuracy compared to other LEDs on the market.

Usage: The Wuben X-0 is very easy to use. The 3-in-1 button is simple and intuitive to operate. The adjustable modes and memory function make it easy to customize the brightness to suit your needs.

It is my 6th Wuben: As a fan of Wuben products, I have owned and used several Wuben flashlights over the years. The Wuben X-0 is my 6th Wuben product, and it does not disappoint.

Technical details: The Wuben X-0 comes with a built-in WUBEN 18350 battery (1,100mAh). It can be fully charged in just 1.5 hours and lasts up to 130 hours on moonlight mode. The flashlight delivers up to 1,100 lumens of light, which is impressive for its size.

With the increasing popularity of USB-C charging in lights, removing batteries is becoming less common. However, when a light with a built-in battery eventually loses its ability to hold a charge, most of us are quick to criticize. The Wuben X-0 strikes a balance between these two sides: the battery is not easily removable but can be replaced when necessary with the right tool, such as split ring pliers or a camera lens spanner wrench. The X-0 uses regular 18350 batteries and comes with one pre-installed, boasting a capacity of 1100 mAh.

The X-0 features a USB-C port under the switch flap, which is sealed to provide an IP68 rating. It can be charged with both USB-C and USB-A chargers, with a charge rate of 1 amp. In my personal testing, it took 1 hour and 52 minutes to charge fully from empty

Why it can make daily life better: The Wuben X-0 is a great addition to my everyday carry. It is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry around. The magnetic tailcap allows me to attach it to any metal surface, providing hands-free operation. The adjustable modes and memory function make it easy to customize the brightness to suit my needs.

Great value for money: The Wuben X-0 is a great value for money. It provides a lot of features and functionality at a reasonable price point. The 5-year warranty that comes with the product is also a great value-add.

Why I would buy another one: I would buy another Wuben X-0 because of its build quality, performance, and value for money. It is a reliable and versatile flashlight that is perfect for everyday

Now they have promotion: click to buy

2 Thanks

Hi there! Welcome to BLF, and thanks a lot for the review. Also thanks for the written description in addition to the video.

I also added the review tag for you, feel free to use it with future reviews you post.

1 Thank

Nice flashlight, thanks for the review and welcome on BLF !