Roche X3

Exactly, that’s the deal breaker for me :stuck_out_tongue:

So does anyone know the company in china that machines and makes all the roche flashlights?

:frowning: man, you spoiled my surprise. I am waiting this one for a in depth review, definitely looks like a
good material for a group buy so I wanted to surprise everyone with review and GB…
Can’t hide anything from you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, it would be perfect if it took a 26650. A C8 size reflector and overall size is a great general purpose light, but the 26650 capability would be a huge plus.

Thanks KC40…you are a talented dude.

Haha…always the optimist. But yeah…wonderin’ the same thing.

Talented?! pffft. a few members are closet wizards based on their ability to edit photos.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Musicmagic, does this mean I can count on your vote come election time ?? :wink:

Looking forward to seeing the review. It does look like a very nice light. A bit on the expensive side for a single 18650 for me though.

Probably the same or similar driver to the Roche F22 with e-switch at 3A, so yeah, horribly underdriven. J) I’m sure a Dr Jones driver could work some magic…

I’d be in for a group buy. I like the side switches plus it just looks nice.

Can’t seem to find the email offer
Can you use the Blf coupon with offer?

Newsletter subscriber only. I did not get to try to apply BLF code.

I had the C108 with XM-L T6. Was well-driven, but a little closer to neutral with tint. Threw well for a c8-styler. Had excellent mode memory. I sold it to a buddy. I would want rear clicky though. And I have no idea how hard this one is driven.

maybe it’s just a matter of special url for the e-mail offer

BLF code is not valid for e-mail offer “This coupon is not available for email only products.”

If anyone is interested in this flashlight you can use cupon code: bgf165 ->$23.5

Ordered
Well I couldn’t resist, I couldn’t wait for a T6-4C version. I used the above coupon.

Sure, no problem, we just have to wait until it gets here :slight_smile: