FS Original Jetbeam RRT-01 NOS w short pocket clips, modded to Carclo Triple with choice of N219b High CRI.
Triple High CRI LED options $150 plus shipping:
- Note the triples have a more uniform beam than the singles.
1. Triple N219b 3500k 9080
2. Triple N219b 4500k 9080.
Single High CRI LED options, $120 plus shipping:
- Note the singles have a ring in the spill of the beam.
3. Single N219b 3500k 9080 with the stock Orange Peel reflector and short clip.
4. Single N219b 4500k 9080 with the stock Orange Peel reflector and short clip.
Single Low CRI LED option, $90 plus shipping:
- Note the original has a ring in the outer spill of the beam.
5. Stock unmodified Original RRT-01 with short clip and Orange Peel reflector, NOS
If interested, please send me a PM to discuss your preferences, and any questions.
I have located a batch of Original RRT-01 and arranged to have half a dozen modded to High CRI triple for resale. If there is interest I will continue to offer these…
I have been EDCing an RRT-01 for a few months, modded to single N219b 4500k 9080. I am in love with the LED, and the UI. This week I started carrying a triple N219b 3500k 9080, and I love it in the evening, indoors, and as a nightstand light.
These lights accept UnProtected 18350, plus protected 16340, and CR123 Primaries. They produce about 350 lumens on 16340 and about 450 lumens on 18350. I really like the ability to smoothly ramp to super low levels, below anything I could do with any of my other lights, without ever using a clicky code. In fact, there is No Button to click!
This is the most KISS UI I have ever tried, even a muggle can do it!
three side by side beamshots, for color comparisons
The light in the middle is the Original RRT-01 body style, with short clip, and is the model being offered.
On the left is my EDC sample triple N219b 3500k 9080, middle is RRT-01 N219b 4500k 9080, right is a stock Eye10 XM-L 6000k