Rolling wave of High CRI Triple or single N219b, or stock Jetbeam RRT-01 Rotaries

You’re very kind jon_slider. One point to note for you shirnask - be careful when changing optics. Try not to let the optic and pcb spin when turning the bezel. This can twist the led wires up.

In retrospect I should’ve modified the host to prevent this but my intention was to leave it unmodified so the triple mod was fully reversible to single again. Live and learn :blush:

Thank you Pinkpanda3310, it would not be the first time I pulled a bonehead move like that. :person_facepalming:
Very excited - it should be here tomorrow :smiley:

Gauging interest

A new wave of Stock Original RRT-01, with short pocket clips, in original packaging.

$90, free shipping.

more details in this thread

I received the light from Jay today and he wanted me to let him know that every thing was ok, which of course, it was. I will share what I wrote to him below:

Sorry for the delay – I had a 324 mile trip for work today (of course I did, because I really wanted to be here to flag down the mailman ASAP) The packaging was incredible, anything short of repeatedly running over it could not have hurt the light. And then what a surprise! A BONUS LIGHT! I am overwhelmed both lights are absolutely perfect. Thank you very very much! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Sincerely,

James

P.S. There was an additional delay as I had to stop and play with both lights before writing to you :person_facepalming:

RRT-01 219B 45K with green glow tail with spare new EYE-10 driver looking for a new home.

PM me for adoption discussion.

Great lights, just keep them out of salt water, and sheetrock dust or other fine particulate such as beach sand or crushed coral. It will bind them up, big time. The ring grease allows the salt water to sit and do nasty things to the detent ball and spring. I’ve gifted a few of these since 2012, the ones that see real world, harsh use, come back.

Have never gotten ahold of one of these… They are so different, I suspect I would like them. Triple 219b sw45k would be a great start. I love a moonlight mode that barely makes the led glow, shoot for that on all of my builds.

there is one here