Ruger 10/22 fans?

She is a chihuahua\poodle.

so cute! though, a little scary w/ red eye lol

Those aren't red eyes - they are LASER SIGHTS.

I did this to my Ruger 10/22

Made it a Krinker Plinker

Allahu Akbar! :wink:

Still have Dad’s Mossberg 46B bolt action. Weighs a ton but tack driver. Brand new in 1946, $19.

Nice krinker warhawk
I will have to dig up my 10/22 fly swatted.

Gotta love the 10/22. It’s in the safe next to the Mini 30 “tactical”.
My favorite new toy: Smith and Wesson M&P 15/22. Lucid sight and Black Dog Machine 50 round drum. tons ’O fun.

I was looking at the Lucid sights, how would you rate them?

thought i would post one of my 10/22’s, taking the kids shooting this weekend(if the baby doesn’t come by then) and get pictures of my other 10/22’s

I have to drive 50 minutes to get to shooting area or range. Or invest big bucks( :wink: ) into hunting clubs. What I do now is invest in high power air, with built in sound suppressor, for back yard urban hunting or target practice.

My yard is full of destructive ninja squirrels that love to chew on cable drops and lead roof vents. So I break out this to even the odds. I fill from 3k SCUBA tank and use 17gr, 22cal pellets 25 ft lbs. Ain’t no 10/22 but sure quieter! Problem is my powder burners sit so wish I was in the country :weary:

The Lucid is decent for a budget sight. Although it’s only been on a rimfire so far, I have no complaints.
The glass is clear, I like the different reticle options and holds zero well. I’ve had it for a year now and it’s still on the original batteries.