S6330vn draining one cell more than others

I seem to have the same problem as this guy , but instead, it’s happening to my S6330vn. The problem has only occurred in the last three months or so. The S6330vn, as you know, can be safely operated with cells of different voltages. When one cell gets to a level that is too low deemed by the driver, it shuts down one of the three LEDs. It’s a good system, but as of late, when I see one of the LEDs shut down, the pulled out cells come as low as 3.0v whereas the other cells are happily at 3.6v to 3.8v.

I thought it might be a problem with a particular cell, but I have switched them around into different slots, but it does the same thing and also different cells in the other slots - pretty random. Then I switched from NCR18650B to Samsung ICR-18650-30B and the same thing goes on. I’m not willing to open up to see what’s happening inside because firstly, it’s a hard to find S6330 and secondly, Vinh modded it.

Because I don’t think I can fix the problem, I think I might retire it and use it intermittently. It’ll probably be replaced with a Noctigon Meteor M43.

Vinh modded it which means he will fox it for free if its an error on his part, or fix it for cost of parts. Send it back to him and he will handle it, problem solved

Agreed. Send it back to Vinh to see if he can fix it.