[SALE] FW3A lighted TIR board multicolored with LVP, stabilized or High/low

Pm sent lexel

Would it be possible with power from mcpcb going straight to aux board that the aux leds just come in at the lowest ramp of the main leds

Are these still for sale?

Can anyone please help me. My mate and I have a lot of previous experience with this kind of thing from custom building drones and we want to build some flashlights.

What we want to know is with regard to these Lexel AUX boards, do you have to use the stock FW3A driver? Can you use another driver like the DrJones driver for example? Or is it that you have to use the modified Anduril firmware?

Doesn’t the up-to-date Anduril firmware now support AUX out of the box?

See, here is what I am wanting from a UI:

- easy access to Moonlight from off (I also note that some drivers like DrJones appear to have dedicated hardware to make Moonlight awesome? Or am I a noob and Anduril does ML as well with the stock fw3a driver?

• ability to turn off/on Aux LEDs. Ideally also control if they are on really low/normal low.

Can someone please explain what options I have here and also what hardware we would need to achieve this?

Thanks so much in advance.

the fw3a uses a e switch and i thnk drjones uses a clicky ,on off type switch

the fw3a has power all the time to the driver and the eswitch is eclectronicly controlled

but saying that,im sure your could put in a doctor jones driver and mod the fw3a a bit to get it to work

It look like lexel design the aux board to work with original fw3a driver which use 8 bit attiny85.

So, aux led is not support in anduril for that microncontoller. The aux led is not control b attiny, only by voltage. It look like loneoceans new lume 1 driver for fw3a support andril with aux led because it use different attiny. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/60947

lexel has made a how to on this forum somewhere

if you can program the firmware, if you can solder nicely then alls good

I’m thinking that the Anduril aux support does not support this Lexel board, which is maybe why he has this custom modified Anduril hex file.

loneoceans board is not yet really supporting aux LED’s as he’s not yet published any guide or doc on how to achieve it.

OK, so basically FW3A should keep the existing drivers.

Can anyone tell me if I can the UI I specified above?

The fw3 will support lexels bird but you have to update the firmware
Also there is a how to about this

Or you could do like lost people have done and just solder the aux board to the plus and mins of the triple mcpcb ,

@lexel will the board fit this: (3) Nichia NVSL219C D280 3000K 80+ CRI LEDs on 20mm 3XP MTN DTP Copper MCPCB ??

I have installed one over a MTN board, it fits

If you are compiling your own hex file based upon the most recent Andúril update, are there any other changes that need to be made to the code? Any changes to the .c file, for instance, to make the auxiliary board function?

Is there a way to slow down the frequency of the blink in aux beacon mode?

I assume the crossed out code denotes that it is deleted or disabled. Correct?

Is that blue+orange or blue+red?

Blue and orange sir!

I’ll be ordering a few more boards from you in a couple days Lexel…thanks!

If I want the aux to be always on, can I just jumper the + & -?

I think You connect -(aux) to grnd on driver. Bridge mcu and (the bridge pads on L) and then or L to +(on mcpcb)

Am I correct to assume that pictures are available at the beginning of this thread?

I would like some suggestions. I want to order a lexel board for my FW3A but I’m not sure which version to order. I might be able to handle some soldering but I want to try to stick to the simplest procedure possible because my hands (and eyes) aren’t good with tedious things anymore. I’m not totally against flashing the board myself but don’t really have the stuff to do it with or the time. High/low option would be cool but not necessary. I have another light that was modded by jku2017 before he stepped away. I like how that one turns on/off opposite the main leds but I kind of wish it still had the bike strobe. I don’t know if there are any other modes that can be replaced to add aux. About the only modes I never use are tactical strobe and muggle. Any suggestions on board or firmware versions would be greatly appreciated. Either that or recommendations for modders who would be willing to do the job would be great. ~I contacted Vinh but he declined.

If you compile using Linux and TK’S optimized settings you don’t have to “sacrifice” anything from the code. Thats why d4v2 or anything else with an aux light or switch light is still fully functional…
Vihn declined and Jku stopped because the 1-2 hours it takes for the mod isn’t economically viable, unless you charge at least $60 to do the mod…and I’m not sure anyone would pay more than the light itself to get aux lights modded in…