Sale on Taotronics Sympa Table Lamp - $21.99 after applying code for 56% off

Taotronics is having a sale on their Sympa Table Lamp, which seems to receive good reviews. Apply code EDDL48 at checkout for 56% off. Available in black or white. Shipping is free.

Click for other discounted items.

Im not associated with this company, but I have purchased from them in the past and received reasonable quality items that last.

1 Thank

I’m also not associated with TaoTronics.
I don’t have any of the items on sale right now, but I have bought some TaoTronics products, and I have been happy with those products. :+1:

Yes, Taotronics gets my approval based on two electronic devices of theirs that we have had for something like 8 or 9 years. One gets used everyday, the other a few times a week. No issues

I just realized I got in on the Taotronics fan deal a few years ago. I must have been added to their sales list when they pinged me on their current offers. The fan was probably one of the best purchases Ive made from this forum yet. I suspect it was a pricing error. Its been through at least 50 charge cycles and still performs as new. I plan to swap 18650’s when the stock cells fail, but they have done well so far. Too bad their fan appears to be out of production. It blows far more air, and at a higher velocity than any battery powered fan its size that Ive seen yet… including a pricey Dewalt version.

Taotronics makes solid stuff, as does its sister brands.

But the company behind them was made an example of when Amazon found religion and finally decided that gaming their review system was something it would no longer tolerate, after allowing the “I got this free, but this is a fair and impartial review” type of reviews to proliferate and make their system even worse than it already was.

Amazon has become an established channel for some of the brands discussed here, but those brands are should be careful if they’re going to use tactics like those that got TT kicked off Bezosland.