Samsung 30Q group buy

I need some more of these cells. Is there group buy or discount code available? Can’t remember the code I used last time I bought.
I would appreciate if someone would share a code, or PM me if it is to be kept private. Thanks.

At this moment, my best bet is: Samsung 30Q Mind you, these are flat-top batteries!
If you want them for a light that needs TWO (or more) batteries, you might go for button-top and/or protected batteries.

Thank you. I know exactly what they are.

BLF15 15% off your order code. They are usually 6-6.50 a piece USA company. Shipping usually $2-3 for a envelope

Most likely you already got your batteries. Maybe they are worn out by now and you are looking for new ones.
For starter I don’t have those batteries, but her in from of me I have unmarked flat-tops from a laptop battery.
When you look at the top you see a white ring.
When peeled of some of the wrapping of my cells the white ring fell out.
Then you have a button top…
Hard to say, but I think the button sticks out (almost) a mm. Not much but it does stick out.

If you know, why you keep using?

Not a good idea! That white ring is there for a reason! It helps protect the shoulder of the cell, from, among other things, shorting out to the positive contact.

$4.98 for FT and $5.09 for BT NO CODE NEEDED

FT back in stock in a few weeks. 104 BT left

I have been watching for a good buy on 30Q Button Tops also

https://m.banggood.com/4PCS-Samsung-INR18650-30Q-3000mAh-Unprotected-Button-Top-18650-Battery-p-1067185.html?rmmds=search

Code 4blf will give you some discount as well

hopefully it will be way more than 1 week this time.
sure was nice while it lasted the time before.
good stuff, put a smile on my face when i saw it, and made my day for sure.
hard not to jump on this ban wagon :+1:

AS USUAL YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INSTIGATES AND PROVOKES A REACTION.GROW UP!

I am assuming you read what I wrote b/4 the mods deleted it? If so,odds are you did not understand it,no surprise considering your mental capacity!

IT WILL BE A LOT MORE THAN 1 WEEK,I LEFT VOLUNTARILY. :wink: GLAD IT MADE YOU HAPPY HAHOO

Hi,

Please, could you two do the internet a favour and pretend each other doesn’t exist?

The best deal I’ve seen recently was $25.99 from Gearbest for 8 30Qs but they’re flat top. Banggood are not shipping 18650s to the UK at all so Gearbest are the cheapest option for UK buyers atm fwiw.

i was talking about the batteries, being out of stock.
no idea what hes talking about?

you would give up that dog of yours, before you would give up CPF voluntarily, trust me.
That place was your life.
Im actually shocked you even showed your face after the last time you got kicked off.
Most normal people would of been ashamed to come back after that.
Thats funny, you left on your own.
Thats like getting fired, then when everybody ask you what happened, you will say you quit.

VOLUNTARILY my ass….

you got banned AGAIN, for being the ignorant, unethical , Brag on EVERY light you own, cant keep his mouth shut person, that you are.

Plain and simple.
And you want to talk about mental capacity ?
LMAO ! too funny…

Some people will never change. Thats life
And no , i didnt read what you said to get banned, have no idea, nor do i care.
The main thing now is i wont have to see your childlike antics there any more.
What a breath of fresh air that will be.

Adios Einstein…

You should not remove the white ring (or whatever color it may be for each particular 18650). Its there to better protect from accidental -B shorting to +B. Without it, the positive and negative contacts are very close to each other.

Certain nice price sales here (with free shipping to USA and other countries): https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/INR18650-30Q/3110015_512400007.html

Cheers ^:)

It’s odd that shipping to the US is free, while Canada is it about $25 USD. About as expensive as the batteries themselves! For that cost, I’ll just order from the US.

To Canada and other more restricted american countries other sellers do better, like the Sunway Store.

I would personally make a custom search to grab some nice deal.

Cheers :-D

M4DM4X has some good deals on his site. IIRC I got 4 x 18650 30Q button tops for ~$16.50.