Saturday Night Lights

LOL!

Plenty of corn in central IL as well.

For winter in the U.S., the winner is usually Southern California/Arizona or Florida.

I just checked out my friend's Facebook page, and he's not doing so well.

Honestly he hasn't done very well since about 2008.

He generally gets back to me when I email him, so I don't know what's up with him.

Have a 2001 CR250R, 2012 KX250F, a little 03’ XR80R and YZ85.

Forgot to mention...

I was on BLF when the spam attack happened.

The site was unusable, and it was pretty surreal.

I'm glad they don't happen too often.

RC, I hope everything works out.

Pete, yeah I guess corn in a midwest thing. lol

gchart, do you raise grapes?

I noticed you mentioned your 2-stroke FIRST. lol

Not yet, though I hope to some day. Most of this is non-grape: strawberry, black raspberry, rhubarb, blueberry, etc.

And yeah, we’ve got corn everywhere. I love it, I work in the ag technology industry.

What are you having tonight?

Just cracked open a lemon, which I usually reserve for the summer. And typically premix with a strawberry or raspberry for something like strawberry/raspberry lemonade.

Finishing a 3 hour HS. 102 degrees. There was 4 IV tents. NO Needles for me.

Very cool

I have never had lemon. Or even knew it was a wine. But I somehow understand how it would be reserved for summer.

Pete do you know Jeff Stanton?

Its now 18 here in NY. Supposed to go into single digits. Snow going south of us. Watching fake news after the game.

Welcome Scientist. How did you get your name. I have been to Ellicottville .

I am a scientist at local university. UV is my thing here. I’m in the Albany area. My daughter lives out in IL so I’ve been out there, although not to IA yet.

It’s my pride and joy.

I didn’t get that far into NY. Some reason I dreaded driving. Must of been all the movies I seen of NY the city.

If you look at gcharts truck photo , Iowa looks like that. lol

Snow ,football ,coffee