Saturday Night Lights

Coffee at this time of night. Sounds like my dad. Coffee 24-7

You in Ohio right ?

Looks pretty much like most of the Midwest. And a lot of the east if you’re outside of a city.

I liked the area I was in. Not what was expected.

Think I’ll turn in. Have a good night Chad.

goodnight Scientist, glad you stopped by.

Found out I was allowed to hammer at 10:30PM no one sleeping yet.
Tore into a bathroom window the other day, cause the shade moved when the wind blows.
Shimmed it back and spray foamed it for insulation. Pic for laughs…

Yeah that took a couple days to set and dry. :smiley:
Just put the trim back tonight, that covers up the gap, caulked it and warmed up some dinner
Breaded chops, cauliflower and white cheddar mac and cheese. And yes… Coffee.

Dunno whats next, I’m sure I’ll make a mess somewhere…
might end up in basement at the reloading bench playing with brass.

Wow. Busy night.
Last night I told my wife we needed to cover our bedroom window with that plastic you stick on and shrink with the blow drier.

Today I notice the window is not shut all the way :person_facepalming:

Ooops something I’d do.

Old house and I gotta say that sealing made a huge difference. Just how quiet it is now tells a lot.
It was cold that night I started on it.

Not gonna do any more this winter, but ALL windows are in need.
Cretainly gonna use different foam on the rest :innocent:

Wellp, I would’ve hopefully been with the love of my life over the weekend, but she had house troubles, so this weekend was a no-go.

So… did my laundry, watched 4hrs of “The Saint”, now “Battlestar Galactica”, accompanied by a few Warsteiner Dunkels. Nowhere near as good, but it’ll do in a pinch.

Have to look at killing eve. My wife does most of the TV stuff.

vw. my last house was 160+. My new house is only 100 years old.

Welcome Bender.

Saint

B&W or color ?

Town records list this place as “Old”
My guestimate is 120-130ish. 2ft stone foundation. Way too big for me, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath. Attic is still victorian, never updated still got some carbide lamps and cast ornate door hinges etc with another 4 bedrooms if updated. Neat place and it was a steal with 25X50 detatached garage with 12ftX50 second floor built in 2000 and 1/2 of basement is another garage.
But no joke I got the place for about what it would cost me to build the 25X50 garage on land.

Sound like you might need a good headlamp. Me and wife love old houses. IDK what it is, history maybe.

sounds like a mansion.

Got a new Lumintop edc05 today. Compared new Lumintop to old Lumintop in output. Now my old flashlight does not work correctly like most other peoples original EDC05. Went grocery shopping with my wife. Found some aquarium reparing silicon rubber to create a new on/off switch for my broken Olight S15 at the store.

264, I think you were a pig last time I seen you.

Edit, I want to know more about your fix

Man Without a Shadow.

What does your aviator mean???

My wife went from Longmire to some unsolved or possible solved murder show.

Why she watches those IDK, she ends up getting upset.

I was a pig last time. Decided that I look only slightly better in real life so I deserve a different icon. The silicon rubber switch is still curing. I’ll post a picture on Sunday after I clean it up a bit and find out if the fix worked.

Skilhunt H03 is in my pocket all the time here, use it every day. Eyes are going, need it.
Along wiht 2X AAA and my custom build 16340 OTR clone with ramping fw.

Sunroom to left ain’t got heat on, had oil burner but no way I could feed that. Put in a natural gas boiler myself just before the weather turned. Sunroom has a fireplace and another in LR but haven’t used them.

Isnt the EDC05 same as the UT01 but a different look?
Gota few UT01’s, even bought some spare switches but been lucky so far. Only use AA’s in it, don’t wanna press my luck.