Shipping _ Banggood & GearBest _ Results are in

Yeah, I got 3 FedEx packages seemingly stuck at “Label created” for a coupla weeks.

Timewise, I haven’t seen all that much difference between “untracked” (Azerbaijan Post) and tracked (various). A little over 3wks for untracked, just about 3wks for tracked. Seems to be a few days difference at most.

For AzPost, they go pretty quickly until “transit center, left hand navigation” (wtf??), then a flurry of messages, then forever stuck in “US, the transfer of customs”. When it finally shakes loose, it’s another few days ’til it wends its way through the USPS.

What bugs me is that the USPS changed all their email alerts Now it’s only “package received” and then boom, a week later, “delivered”. Wtf?? I used to get all the various status messages, in Chicago ISC, in New York ISC, in Brooklyn Distribution Center, in Queens Distribution Center, in Flushing, in transit to the post office, in the post office, out for delivery, delivered. And all the other steps in-between (incl. arrived at, departed, for each one, etc.).

I’m hitting the USPS site several times per day for each package, just to see the status. Was much nicer to just see the status messages roll into my inbox. So much for “simplifying” things…

Anyway, never ordered anything from BG yet, but GB seems to be kinda consistent, or at least the carriers do.

I’m just waiting for about a dozen things to shake loose from customs… :zipper_mouth_face:

Haha… yup, my Lii-100 from GB via Azerbaijan post has been stuck in “transfer of customs” since 9/27. Getting a little annoyed…

Hmm, one of those stuck-in-customs packages from AzPost just came today. Acto the status, it’s still in customs. :smiley:

Hopefully the rest will start trickling in…

Ordered a light from Gearbest on Sept 10, it arrived on Oct 10… 30 days
tracking worked until it reached US Customs on Sept 25. 15 days from order till US arrival at customs
No other tracking… zero USA tracking… 15 days from arrival in US Customs until delivered to California.

slowest order Ive had yet, from any vendor. But it got here :slight_smile:

Same here. Received my Lii-100B in the mail yesterday.

Gave up on banggood order since sept3, asked for refund in paypal and got it, so long banggood when u cant even deliver a simple cheap flashlight value 25$ in over 1 month then im done, back to shop at gearbest compared they actually deliver goods in reason amount of time and they also ship from china so idk how they could fail so hard….

GB said my order was shipped by AZ post on 9/27/2017. It’s been 32 days and still waiting. Is this normal? I used to get stuff from them in 3 weeks.

Where you at? USA?

I still got a few outstanding orders from… lessee…

09-23, 09-26, 09-26, 09-28, 09-29, 10-03, 10-07, and then some.

Little craps, but some knives, an S2+, etc.

They track all the way into the US and “in customs”, but they dead-end after that. Once they’re handed off, they’re no longer tracking on track17 or track24 or whatever I use. They get a USPS tracking number, but nothing “translates” the AEL-something number to the 9-whatever number.

I’ll give the older ones a little more time before grexing about it.

I’ve gotten a few packages, both before those mentioned and some after, that, as described, dead-end after the “in customs” status, but that’s how I know that they get handed off to the USPS and get a new sticker/number.

I am in CA, USA.

My expedited shipping (via International Bridge) order from GearBest has been stuck in “Received at warehouse HUNSTVILLE AL” since 11/1, waiting to be handed over to USPS. Weird.

Same here… my package status was “Received at warehouse HUNTSVILLE AL” since 11/1.
The status did change today (11/7) on myib.com to “Departed warehouse”, and the USPS tracking site says “USPS Awaiting Item”

I’m guessing this may be due to heavy shipping volume of suppliers to vendors in preparation for Black Friday and the upcoming holiday shopping season.

Mine moved out of Huntsville warehouse 6 days later….arrived in USA after 3 days from China. (Gearbest)

2017-11-07 13:57:10 Departed warehouse HUNTSVILLE AL 35824
2017-11-01 11:15:44 Received at warehouse HUNSTVILLE AL 35824
2017-10-31 22:00:00 Arrived at Customs
2017-10-31 19:00:00 Arrived into the US
2017-10-30 09:22:00 Awaiting International flight-Airline Inspection
2017-10-28 18:11:03 Departed warehouse SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518048
2017-10-27 07:50:13 Order Information Received SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518057
2017-10-27 07:50:13 Received data SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518057

That has happened to me once in the IB Huntsville, AL Warehouse… it just sat there…… 6 or 7 days IIRC. I even called IB… they said that is just how it was sometimes. BUT…. within the next 90 minutes the package had updated & was on it’s way again.
Coincidence??? Maybe……. :wink:
Then on the other extreme… I had one package that only stayed there 45 minutes.
Average is probably 2 or 3 days.
It seems it is just a crap shoot……

If you look at the similarities between tatasal and my order tracking info, you can see that they bunch these up waiting for a pallet/container to fill. Looks like our orders eventually got into the same shipment (only a few minutes apart) even though the initial shipping data for my order was received by IB from GearBest 3 days earlier. Still no word on USPS receiving it from International Bridge yet…
2017-11-07 13:58:57 Departed warehouse HUNTSVILLE AL 35824
2017-11-01 11:10:18 Received at warehouse HUNSTVILLE AL 35824
2017-10-31 22:00:00 Arrived at Customs
2017-10-31 19:00:00 Arrived into the US
2017-10-30 09:14:00 Awaiting International flight-Airline Inspection
2017-10-28 17:53:43 Departed warehouse SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518048
2017-10-27 15:17:58 Received at warehouse SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518048
2017-10-24 20:20:12 Received data SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518057
2017-10-24 20:20:12 Order Information Received SHENZHEN GUANGDONG 518057

In my experience BG and GB are about the same, if order is shipped in 2-3 days (some orders from GB are shipped in 24 H) they usually arrive within 30 days. But sometimes order gets stuck at preparing and usually stays stuck for 2 weeks. For each order I paid additional 2-5$ for tracking (without tracking shipping is 1-2$, its what they call “free shipping”) because I had 5 missing orders from GB last year that were without tracking, now I get tracking for everithing.
But aliexpress it the worst, take a look at this shipping info, this order was created/paid for on 2017.9.24
:person_facepalming:

Great… I still got like 4-5 orders from September still hung up somewhere.

Someone probably forgot about it somewhere.

Same here, and it has been stuck at “Departed warehouse” for 2 days now. How long does it take to hand over the goods to USPS???

I guess when you pay for the so called “expedited shipping”, it is only expedited within China. Once it reaches US, everyone is on the same slow ‘boat’, regardless if you paid for expedited shipping or not.

As a rule I am more interested in the when, not so much in the how and where. And I use a spreadsheet.
For me there is only one yardstick, time between ordered/payed (PP notification) and the doorbell.
Shortest time 9 days. Longest time 123 days. Until now I’ve never opted to pay extra for tracking.

Things gone missing: BG=1, GB=1. Both have been very helpful in resolving the matter.
Provided you keep things positive and have the will and stamina to go on until you reach supervisor level.

I have been waiting for two monts an Gearbest order , they don’t want to refund ,opened PP dispute.

Tried BG using Apple Pay and order wouldn’t go thru. I have the funds. Deleted BG app.