Shipping _ Banggood & GearBest _ Results are in

I have stuff coming from GB that’s been sitting in “Transfer of customs” for nearly a month now. Anyone else seeing this?

well its not gearbests fault stuff sits in custom, sometimes it can take months for some reason to clear through dunno why… maybe u order batteries and its no ok to ship those in? but now is holiday season and i wait myself for a flashlight from gearbest since nov 13 shipped, still not arrived but should perhaps this week…

I wasn’t implying it was their fault. I was just asking if others are seeing what I’m seeing.

I currently have 4 orders from GB en route, all stuck in customs. None of it is batteries. I’ve never seen it stuck in customs for so long. Maybe it’s just the holiday season. Maybe USPS is way under staffed.

That’s all you’ll ever see, even after it’s delivered to you.

It’s tracked only up to the handoff in the US. After that, it gets handed off to the USPS and gets its own completely different tracking number (9-something).

Doh… you’re right.

Wasn’t there some service that correlates the tracking numbers so that you could figure out the USPS one?

Not that I recall.

Some numbers, they’ll be “status unavailable” on the USPS site until some point where they get handed over, and then you’ll be able to track them on USPS right to your door. Forgot offhand which these are. Maybe PostNL, SF, forgot offhand which.

I had one sit in Customs in New York for quite a while once. And then after about 2 1/2 weeks it just started moving. :person_facepalming: … :wink:
How are you tracking yours??
Try… 17Track.net …… if you haven’t already.

It’s a tracking number that starts with AEL… 17track does not find it. The only site that finds it is track24.ru

OK… sorry I could not help. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Interesting… I looked at the 2 previously-MIA GB orders I got today via AzPost, and they both had the AEL number, but not any secondary USPS number/sticker.

How long ago did they ship out from GB?

I’ve got one that shipped out on 11/5… transferred to customs on 11/16… still not here.

Ordered last week of September (forgot which package so dunno the exact date or even which order it was), first on the map “small package center, receive” on 10-05, “US, the transfer of customs” on 10-16, blackholed somewhere in the Evil Spock dimension ’til late last week.

Oh geez, that means I am nowhere close to getting my stuff.

I placed 2 orders around 11/9 and 11/12, they both shipped in a couple of days (I chose the free shipping).
Still no sight of any of the orders…
I paid with Paypal, how much longer should I keep waiting?

I ordered something on 11/5. GearBest told me not to bother them until 1/4, so I guess they want me to wait 2 months before taking any action.

It’s hard to say what goes on with shipping from China. I ordered a Brynite b158 from gearbest on the 17th of Dec. I paid the extra $1 and change for the America Line (International Bridge) shipping. It arrived in Alabama customs on the 19th. Delivered on the 26th. It sat at my post office for 2 days over Christmas weekend. It was definitely not the typical shipping I’m accustomed to. Especially ordering around holidays. The package wasn’t even beat up :+1:

I got 2 of those android endoscopes that look like someone took a steamroller to ’em. :confounded:

The envelope is fine, but damn, they got pancaked inside

Gotta check ’em out, make sure they work.

I’ve got a few GearBest orders from 11/11 that have been at the “transfer of customs” stage for over a month. What’s strange is whichever shipping methods BangGood uses, a) almost always arrive in 3 weeks or less, and b) have tracking numbers (even on the free shipping) that works all the way through delivery.

Yeah, I ordered a set of earphones from Banggood on 12/3 with free shipping, and was surprised to receive them before Christmas. No tracking number though.

Depending on your country, Paypal protection is up to 180 days
It is convenient to give the alert to the customer service after 60 days