Show us your motorbike. Stll, action or broken.

Looks like a good time. Campfire and bikes.
Is that your TTR in the background ? Is it a TTR ?

Sure is on both accounts. The WR is semi retired so as the kids dont come away with us anymore I ride the TTR230 more than anything else these days.

No new additions to your household?

Nice bike, like the seat and especially the exhaust pipe. Have seen worse. Think thatā€™s a DT250, my father had one in the burnt orange color. The thing is, that bike is still fun to rude, you donā€™t need the latest and greatest to have fun on a bike.

Rode for 3 hours today and bike stayed pretty clean until the last loop. Hit a mud hole with no bottom. Stuffed several logs into the rut and finally got it out after about 30 minutes. Just spent an hour and a half cleaning the bike, just removing the mud, not really cleaning it.

Friend of mine, Arate Oono, is a designer, and only yesterday I really saw how very very talented he actually is.

This is him, designing a motorbike from scratch.

Video 1 you will see him starting his sketch

Then in this second video, you can see he will finish his sketch

The 3rd video shows how he uses Paintshop to finish the sketch digitally.

You can just fast forward it bit by bit, to see the end result.
I first only watched the 3rd part, but was really amazed when I saw video 1 and 2, that it was actually done from scratch.

Needless to say. very very impressive.

He also designed a new "Smart helmet" that will start its kickstarter project in a few days.

Finally !

Garage is now full.
Anyone want to buy an immaculate 2000 R6 ?

I'll be around in ten minutes for a spin. Put the kettle on. Has it two or three cylinders?

Wait till I get it run in. Then you can fang it !

Three cylinders - MT-09 Tracer or FJ-09 in USA.

So what was the trade off?

Still happeningā€¦
and will for a while I thinkā€¦ 0:)

Hereā€™s my bike when I was picking it up from the stealership. Iā€™ve since changed the air cleaner, added straight pipes, Bored the jugs out to 103 with 10:1 Pistons and added S&S 585 Easystart cams. I also changed the rear light to led and removed that useless front fender. I put over 50K miles on that bike within the first few years of owning it. I used to ride 80mi one way to work on it. Sheā€™s parked right now waiting for my lazy a to change out the rear brake rotor and adjust the belt. I still ride it every now and then like that but Iā€™m not that comfortable with only the front brake working.

Nice ride. I guess you would have good year round riding weather in Texas.

@ Suncoaster. Did you get any extras with the new addition?

yeah, for the most part. When I was working 80 miles away I remember riding home at 3AM when it was in the 30s and raining. My jacket was soaked through after about 20 mins. I have never been that cold in my life.

paypal sent ā€¦

Panniers, radiator guard, 2 cig lighter sockets.
I have a few bits and pieces coming to finish it off.

31 degrees today. Lovely riding weather !

Started riding when I was 5 years old on a Honda 50 trail bike ,and could ride it before I could ride a bicycle without training wheels. I am 52 now and still love riding.
These are the only 2 rides I have pictures of on the computer, may dig out earlier years and update sometime.

This is my current ride (also avatar picture)
It is a 2009 Yamaha Royal Star Venture , 1300cc V4, with everything except an AC.(drivers backrest not on it in this picture)

Since this is a flashlight forum, thought I had better add the beamshots too.

This was my previous ride I sold to buy my current one.
2004 Honda VTX 1300 custom

Action-ish shots of my XT660Z TĆ©nĆ©rĆ©. I think itā€™s a badass bike.

A bit of a bump to see whats new in peoples garages.
To me life does not get much better than this and yes there is a flashlight in the shot.

My 1977 Kawasaki KZ650 sold long ago. Itā€™s been 35 years since Iā€™ve ridden

A friend of mine drilled the rotors at his machine shop for me