Show Your Gun Lights!

OK...UF-2100 and STL-V6 attached to my Marauders (P-ROD, M-ROD).

Proper nightstalkers, the lot.

OK...couple of asphericals and such on some more of my carbines:

JohnnyMac, you're good. I was looking for an older post and searching for "GLOCK" and found this entry...

You blurred the serial number, damn you're good...

Fairly good for hunting. Beam distance is around 150 m.

There ara same torch with green LED.

Here is a mount my friend made up for me on his CNC mill. I use it to hold a fenix tk11 r2 to a 32mm objective lens scope. its very low profile(clears scope turrent by 1.5mm off the top of my head) and great because it can be taken on-off with no tools (note the huge capscrew)

I have a dereelight showing up very soon (they failed delivery today because i wasnt home, dammit!!) so we will be making a new slightly taller mount to hold that.(due to larger lens diameter) it will probably have two rings, one similr to the one below - then a thinner one to fasten the rear of the torch also(planning on using 2 x 18650). it will be once piece though. like this | |=(large capscrew)=|| if that makes sense lol..

I dont have a digital camera handy, I took these photos along time ago..wish I did have a digital camera then id take some cooler pics of it mounted with a silencer on the rifle etc (just because i know they are silencers are somewhat taboo in other places of the world!)