sibeile 18650 3400mah large capacity battery

OK, it seems there might be some confusion on my part here.

I assumed all IMR cells were high-drain but apparently this is not true.

A much better explanation here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?325456-What-exactly-does-quot-IMR-quot-mean

Quoting part of that article

If you take away one thing from this thread, remember this: The term "IMR" simply indicates that LiMn2O4 is a major component of the cathode. It does not necessarily indicate that a cell has exceptional rate capability or improved safety characteristics, properties often incorrectly associated with cells with the IMR designation.

Yes, I agree, but these came with an Ultrafire flashlight (flashlight, cells and charger kit). Flashlight is good, cells and charger are crap.

Dear , samples for you are ready to ship now, do you mind if i put the tracking number here? no personal information, just tracking number.

well……I am unhappy because you didn’t put a price.

FAIL

Definitely not a good idea to ‘gift’ it to a fellow ‘flashaholic’ especially when he’s BLF member. :slight_smile:

But there are many people out there who knows nothing about flashlights and will be very impressed and very grateful when ‘gifted’ with a relatively bright light even if its powered by *@#fire batteries. :bigsmile:

can’t wait for the test result… this will make or break the company…
if it does perform as most people expected to be and the price is around $ 15-17/pair , i definitely will buy some :slight_smile:

You are welcome to post the tracking number.

Just remember that I do not post the review the day after I receive the batteries, it will usual take a few weeks.

ah, forget about this, it's not worth of waiting, I am going back to panasonic and sanyo cells,

DHL tracking number to HKJ: 7249935324

these samples picked up by a shipping agent here.

can’t track now. will arrive 3-5 working days.
will be online tomorrow night .

I hope you have sent HKJ two samples of each battery for test purposes.

that would be 36 pcs!

anyway HKJ, if you get Sibeile14650 would you be so kind to pass me those, I require them for one project that I intend to do?

I am also curious about what batteries I get and how many.

Dear, just wait and see, will be a surprise! :bigsmile:

Could anyone tell me what "qith" is? It is written on the battery (third line). I'm not a native speaker and my dictionary don't know it, too.
I don't want to be rude, but would it be possible to include some more space characters on newer batteries wrappers for example between "notinsert" and "usedbatteries"?
I know this missing spaces of cheap batteries (like Ultrafire or Trustfire), but a premium company should not do the same.

I am very curious to see HKJ’s results!!! J)

I am pretty sure this should be “with” :wink: q is directly next to w at the keyboard. And “with” makes sense here :wink:

Thanks for all criticisms , I will revise the lable soon. and let related people be more careful.
I myself, English is very limited , even could not pass a exam when at school! :_(

nope

nice try

:Sp

What's the package doing in Melbourne, Australia?