SIGN-UP LIST THREAD for the Old-Lumens ltd. Edition F-13, Courtesy of Banggood

I’m in for one please.

I couldn’t have said it better myself. One for me too. Please…

Put me down for one. Thanks Again!!

You can count me in.

I’m in for one.

In for one .

Since I don’t own any 26650 batteries , hopefully I’ll be able to get a good deal on one of those .

That goes for me too.

In for one!

Awesome! Add me for one. That logo is downright sexy! I have an F13 that I have never finished, this will now drive me to do that!

Matt

in for 1

in for one, thanks

2 for me please

Hey guys, I have been thinking about doing a 3000 post giveaway, but wasn’t sure what I’d have that anyone would want. Well, I’d like to know if you’d be interested in a couple of gently used King Kong 4000mAH 26650 cells? By gently used, I mean very gently. They’ve never been fully discharged at all, and they’ve been through less than a dozen partial discharge/recharge cycles. I got them from Mountain Electronics in November 2014, so less than two years ago. They were $8.40 each then, but you can get cheaper and higher capacity cells now. Anyway, if enough people think it would be a nice enough prize for a GAW, then I’ll start a thread. I wish I could get one of these lights and use the cells myself, but I’m short on cash right now. I can’t buy one of these lights. :cry:

In for 1!
This is gonna be an awesome light!

Thanks for the offer, but I’m pretty sure that the shipping from USA to Sweden would kill the deal for me.

In for One. Thank You OL!

Count me in for one, please!

Yeah, I figured it might. I’m not even sure I can ship Li-Ion outside USA.

Who can resist the first run of an O-L production light? Plus, always been a fan of this chunky light in a small package. Please put me down for one.

2 for me please.