Simple Question - No Bashing Please - Anyone Heard Anything On Olight I6 From Wallbuys

I checked my order and it just says waiting on product. Anyone heard anything or have a ship confimation on these lights yet?

Thank you.

Brad

I haven’t, but I read one post today that said his had shipped today.

Perhaps tonight the rest of ours will show shipped.

I’m looking forward to you guys reviewing the light.

Mine shipped yesterday

Thanks Brad.

It should be one heck of a light for the price we paid.

tracking number provided. Item was shipped. Departing Hong Kong yesterday.

Mine just is at “collecting products now - processing”. Has been since last night when they made me a new order (previous one wouldn’t let me pay for it as I clicked the one time link without realizing I couldn’t pay later). I’m hopeful though!

Mine shipped today.

Thanks.

They said mine shipped. I’m not getting excited about it. I didn’t need another light but it looked like a deal. I might gift mine.

Mine is also marked as shipped, tracking number added in my parcel app.

Mine 1pc i6 shipped and the tracking no. able to track the item.
Currently being process for departure at HK post.

9.00am paid with Paypal.
11.00am marked as shipped at Wallbuys website with tracking no. — super fast.

Wow that is fast. I paid over 24 hrs ago.

Mine was shipped yesterday, though tracking does not work yet.

I look forward to reading the reviews and evaluations of the Olighti6, but in the meantime, how about some battery recommendations.

What would be the best battery, and what would be the (or3) almost as good, but slightly less costly battery ?

Would Sanyo and Panasonic batteries from 2800 through 3400 produce the same brightness with the only variance being run time?

Since it is regulated, won’t any battery produce the same amount of brightness? I read that Olight regulation is pretty good.

Ok mine is now listed as shipped. Can’t wait to get this one. I like the looks of it.

Let me know when you guys start getting yours.

Brad

I have received mine today, shipped 2/23.

It seems I am the first one to receive. I have paid 2/19 immediately after receiving the payment link.

There is no problems, it was in hard box, everything including the batteries is in the blister package.

That sounds good. How do you like the light. How the beam quality?

I am at the office now, here the time is GMT+2, 15:52 afternoon.
I am going to compare it with my lights at home this evening.
I can say first impression is good.

Images with cell phone:

It depends what you are looking for. Sanyo 2600 are the best, but be aware of the 2800 they charge to 4.35v, at 4.2v they have less than capacity than the 2600mah. The Panasonics are very good as well but don’t hold their voltage as good when under load. But in a well regulated light they will give longer run times. The good thing about the i6 is that it draws about 1.6A so you will get good run time on the Sanyo as well.

Don’t buy any other cells. Trustfires will cost you $8 Sanyo’s $10!

If you are like me, then you just divide the mAh into the cost per cell :slight_smile: Sanyo 2600 wins.

Marc.

mine is on its way now