Simple Question - No Bashing Please - Anyone Heard Anything On Olight I6 From Wallbuys

That’s not good mate. I would be careful with them.

Marc.

yeah - as soon as i can confirm the pannys from fast tech are good (im sure they are, but just being safe) i plan on ordering 6-8 more of them and retiring the sanyos

Hank Wong of intl outdoor is the guy who refused to do anything about the switches on our Xin-TDs, and then put all of our personal information on the internet, he has never even sent us an email informing us of that exposure.

He seems capable of a lot of bad things.

Am I right in thinking he was the guy selling the Panasonic protected cells that were pretty useless for higher drains?

Marc

I don’t know, I just know that he told me to live with my switch problem on my brand new light, and that he has never notified us individually that he put all of our personal information on the internet.

I should have taken more aggressive action on that switch, it is so stiff that I don’t find the light usable in a casual way or in the way that I intended, which was one handed when carrying a pistol.

Yeah thought, so look at this: FEBRUARY 2012: NEW Panasonic NCR 18650A 3100mAh batteries $13.96 Protected (black)

Marc.

ok brad - does the “no bashing” mean wallbuys or intl outdoor :stuck_out_tongue:

Your post makes no sense in regards to anything that I have ever said.

If you have a specific correction that you want to make about my two very specific, and accurate statements on intl outdoor in regards to my contacting intl outdoor to repair my faulty light, or whether they posted our personal information on the net and have not contacted us individually to let us know, then correct me.

whoops - it seems there are two brads here - apologies! i was referring to ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Oh yeah, I forgot too, that was the original request at the beginning of the thread.

I guess we waited long enough to get off topic though.

By the way, my Olighti6 shipped today.

I know that the light was not designed for weapons use, but I think it has two springs, and wonder if people think that it would be good for very limited use on a shotgun ?

Yes it has two springs on tailcap and head.

WTF?! :open_mouth: 4 days only?! That’s amazing :open_mouth:
BTW, can you post beamshot of both i6 and that p60 dropin you have, please?

i was getting hopeful that mine might show up today after hearing that people are receiving theirs already… still sitting in customs

First off this is a Olight I6 thread and not a battery recommendation thread. Talk about getting off topic. Second no bashing means zero .

And I’m just kidding about the battery thingy. My feelings aren’t hurt one bit.

I was under the impression that the Panasonic protected cells are some of these best batteries made. Here’s what I have been buying mostly as of late.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141104-panasonic-ncr18650b-protected-rechargeable-3400mah

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141103-panasonic-protected-ncr18650a-rechargeable-3100mah

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141000-panasonic-ncr18650-protected-rechargeable-2900mah-

I also bought 7 Xtar 18650 3100mah batteries from Shane which are Panasonic cells. What I like about them is they have a better PCB at the bottom that won’t dent in like the Panasonic cells do when put in a flashlight. But that don’t hurt anything.

I do not have experience on beam shots,
This is what I did, in a dark room, both lights are open. auto whitebalance.
Top is olight i6, bottom cool white xml p60 dropin.

Hey thanks for posting.

I think for $19 we did good.

Yes, I am agree with you, even the led itself makes $4-5.
Quality made, compatible with 2xcr123,2xrcr123 and 18650, and batteries-holster-lanyard are bonus.

:frowning: mine is still “collecting products now - processing”

Patience is a virtue.

Also, HK Post works in mysterious ways… Most of the time in a slow way…

Now, the correct way the deal with the issues above… BUY MORE FLASHLIGHTS, that way you get packages in the mail all the time! :wink:
If you can remember the stuff you are waiting for. You are not doing it right. Place more orders :stuck_out_tongue:
If you get caught up in details about if the packaged used 1 or 4 days to ship. You are not working the “place order” button hard enough. You need to get your focus straight. Place more orders! :stuck_out_tongue:

Common BLF forum sense… :wink:

That post office issues make some strange things,
I have received 4 orders yesterday,
One of them ordered 50 days ago, others between 1-3 weeks.
Fastest one is ordered 2/19, received 2/27.

Placing orders constantly do not warranty even arrivals.