Single XM-L TR-J18-like

Hello!
If you are to buy a 2x18650/28650 flashlight, would you choose this in the 25$ price range, or another? Because i want a second light to my yz-t13 to make one aspheric and one with reflector.
The only modding involved to the reflector light is dedoming and maybe a resiator mod to get 3A to the led. So would you choose this or an other reflextor thrower? Because it seems very appealing to me, bzt can’t find much information on this light.

I got mine today. It’s a little beat up though. It was just crammed into a mailer and sustained abrasions to the head and tail right down to bare aluminum.
I’m not going to let it bother me. It is what it is. My cat has already chewed up the lanyard.
I haven’t put any cells in it yet. I just thought I’d mention that the $2 26650 extension tube at CNQG fits perfectly if anyone wants to make it 3 or 4 x 26650.

Here it is with one extension tube added.

This extension tube also fits the Convoy L2, and matches perfectly, as if it was designed for it.

I guy would have to be stupid making battery tubes when you can buy the extensions for that price. Thanks for the link.

thanks for the info.

Another factoid. The 58mm x 2mm double sided AR coated lens from CNQG fits perfectly in mine. It is slightly larger in diameter than the stock lens, but fits without a hitch.

Thanks for both of those tips Ouchyfoot. My J18s will probably like that lens too. :slight_smile:

Yep, can confirm that AR lens fits great, works great in a J18!

Wonder if anyone has try the extension with hd2010?

Has anyone tried the extension tube to see how a J18 can run on 4x26650?

It would depend on the driver. I’ve not seen a spec on the stock driver but the IOS driver some are using is only rated to 12 volts.