SINKPADS R IN

Hey guys i got about 5+ people that sent me a payment with out a address and FORUM NAME later today ill be refunding the payments unless i can find out who lol………sorry

I included my address in the PayPal message (no PM though), but I thought from a payment via PayPal you can get a shipping address - think KumaBear mentioned that, not sure.

Oh by the way - Thank You !!

i updated the 2nd post with all the buyers that i see with a address and a forum name if your not on the list and paid just le me know and ill fix it :slight_smile:

just trying to get everyone in this GB………oh and not to have any outsiders join that see’s this thread with my PP info

Thanks scaru, do you happen to know if the PCB from Ledtech used in that test has the solder pads counter sunk ( like the ones being offered here) or are they raised to the height of the solder mask?

Paypal sent
6 XM-L + shipping + 4%
Thank you

Paid. 6 XM-L. 6 XP-G

I got a question.

Why the 4% ?
Doesn’t the buyer pay the paypal fees already when sending you the money, because evertime I use paypal for international stuff the exchange rate (euro —> dollar) is lowered by 4cents.
I always thought these four cents per dollar go directly to paypal as fees.

btw:
There is no ‘gift’ button at my account. :weary:

No every time I Receive a payment from someone Paypal takes 4% out of what u sent

Example: since I for got to say this,

when I send the funds to the seller of these boards I have to pay the 4%+ since ill be using Paypal

For the guys that sent extra funds I Appreciate it alot

So 300 boards x $1.50=$450 and thats what I have to pay 4% on

20 xm-l + 15 xp-g = 35

((35 boards*1,5 each)+10 shipping)*1.04 paypal fee=65$

PP sent! :smiley:

Sent money for 10 XML. Thank you!

If my math is correct, looks like we are over 300 between the 2 types!

I can end it today if u guys wish ?? And start the ordering process

My vote would be yes - hoping everyone had a chance...

Ok if I get 2 more people that is in the GB to vote yes it will be closed

Payment sent
Transaction ID # 4JV81819H6670683F

12 XMLs & 6 XP-Gs
$27 + $5? shipping + 4%

My vote is close it… and start the order process: you are ordering extra anyway right? If so anyone from BLF still looking for them can get in contact with you.

Ok guys this is closed any Pm’s asking about them will get a reply back but can’t order any sorry

Waited to long. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill be ordering few extra and ill be doing another GB for 16mm boards in a few weeks

Wow I really made it in the last minute 0:)