Sinner / DBC Custom Copper 18650 Bargain! **SOLD**

Copper Sinner Custom 18650.
2013 model never used & stored away until 2016!.

I recently had this modded by Dale at “DBC Customs” in Texas USA where he put in a 5000k HCRI 90+ Nichia. The same LED in the BLF 348!. Pure Nice White!.
Also an AR lens.

It was cleaned and lubed with nano oil.

It doesn’t have O rings so it’s more of a home use light really.

OK, Some week ago, It fell from waist height to a wooden floor and I think it’s knocked something in the switch area to make it stay on when it’s turned off, changing modes, and sometimes flicker.
An easy fix I’m sure.
I’m certain it’s a switch fix i am told, and would suit someone who likes fixing.

A good light, nice pure white tint, a little patina, and heavy.
Like this, but 18650:

I can email pictures if you pm me your email.

£40 shipped UK & USA.
Offers considered!.
make me one!.
it has to go.

Will try and stick a picture up on here soon.
Thanks.

I'll take it. PM Sent

if bartko09 falls through, then i will take it.

thanks bro, I’ve PM’d you back.
light is packaged ready to ship!.

thanks. OK.
:slight_smile:

PayPal sent. Thanks again sir!

Damn crap Internet on the weekends! Reasonably priced Sinner and copper to boot. Gotta get a Sinner some day.

To slow! LOL!!!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure you and I have had this conversation before; I'm just glad to finally have a nice copper light for myself. After a year slammed packed w/ handling, building and modifying some of the most expensive lights out there I've been wanting to build out and have something nice for myself.

....Then I go an also land an Okluma today also. #Winning! LOL!

I'm building a testing lab at the shop. The sinner and Okluma will go very well in it. Now all I need is a Mac's and one of Hanko's lights and I'll have the big 4, although I don't really need (or want) a Hanko but can't call the lab 'complete' without it I suppose.

Folks have been asking me for a while to post a video of how to replace the tail boot in a Sinner. I need a new tripod for my iPhone; i'll get that while this is headed across the pond and finally shoot that video of replacing both the switch and the tail boot and slap it up on my youtube channel.

Usually at my folks on the weekend, extended this one by one day… Cell is so crappy there that most notifications and alerts never get thru. I have to sit on a page and refresh many times to get a page load. It sucks!

Back in the late 90's before HP bought Compaq; Compaq had a PDA product (Could never remember the name of it) which was the mac daddy of PDAs. In '99 it finally was able to connect to the internet via a cellular signal and managed data begain to take off. Although, it was more of a novelty than anything. Surfing the net on a carrier provided internet connection in '98-'99 was exactly how you described being at your parents house is. Makes one wish for dial up 56k baud modems. The good ole days, brother! :)

I would use dialup, but they do not have a phone line. Cell repeater picks up enough to have voice, but data really sucks! I have missed more good deals than I can count on the weekends. Someday I will find one of the small grail lights that I can afford! I missed a AA Maratac copper on another forum last weekend.

Was called the Ipaq, had one back then.

You're absolutely right!