Sipik(?) 1-AA zoom for $6.77

+ in front near led, - in rear near tailcap.

ty!

Post your review about the flashlight!

Amazing thrower for the size. Flood is also very nice. In flood mode it will light up very well at 10 meters. Nice with AA, very powerful with LiIon cells. Best power/price i've seen so far.

Received mine today. Will have to wait for 2 more hours till it's dark, because for now it looks a bit disappointing (which all my lights are at daylight). My first zoomie and probably my last but i really like it being compact. Led tint is blueish but i can live with that.

It has CREE or OSRAM led?

CREE

won't run on a 14500 however....

I'm very pleased with my light (ultrafire version) very bright, only dislike is the tint which is a bit purple but bearable. Really like the smal size and the zoom function.

Just remembered this deal, when a buddy of mine asked for "some cheap AA´s to be left in a car etc.."

Took 6 to stock.

$5.99 at DD now!

and still 0 stock.

Unfortunately, that version has been sold out for a while now. They just haven't bothered to update their website, I guess. They do have a SK68 clone for $7.99 though.

I thought that question has been answered several times already...

The ones I received have no writing. Hope that helps!

I received my 3-mode Sipik clone today from eletrading and it actually is 3 modes, high-low-strobe. I made a new thread here since I wanted to post a few pics and didn't want to bloat this thread.

I bought a few of these torches from 365Digital on eBay to give as gifts this past Christmas. Of course I had to keep one for myself and I love it. I've been using alkalines in it so far, but I want to go ahead and order some 14500's. These lights work well with the 14500's, right? I think I read somewhere that some folks were having trouble with the extra voltage burning up the driver in one version of this light.

Since VFMaddict's recommendation I have bought several of these lights from that seller http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330560956221?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 So far they all work on 14500 without issues. Astonishing brightness.

How low is the "low mode" on this 3 mode Sipik clone?

just a side note...these are being sold at bizzars (swap meet type markets) in Afghanistan. That means the market it truly flooded with them right now. $10 USD for one with a nice gift box without haggling. Nice little flashlights for the money.

@ Paranid: a new thread here This is Dimlux's review which answers lots of similar Q's.