Sipik clone E-Bay

This one looks like a Sipik. I offered $15 for two after a couple counter offers the price was $16 for two lights.

Not sure if it is a great deal but I thought I would share it with BLF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280615078332

Let us know how you like them. I have one XR-E and I am pretty happy with it. I have it in a light with 2xCr123, and it throws as far as my XML lights, just more focused. I've noticed that it does have a greenish hot spot center when you look at it 5 or 6 feet from a white wall.

That is the Sipik. That's the seller I bought mine from.

The seller does also carry a MRV clone with golden steel ring for a decent price and another good host hardly available for cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tactics-Flashlight-Torch-CREE-LED-Q5-400lumens-Strap-/280657925479?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item4158841567

http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Power-CREE-Q5-LED-340L-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-Light-/280633632788?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4157116814

This seller is same as (or comes from) UltraOK company.

440LM & 340LM from a Q5?? Not on this planet. 300-310 is about the limit at 1000mA. His claim of 200 from the SK68 is probably just as crazy. I love my SK68 and it’s currently my EDC light but the rated 130 is about right and that’s with a Q3. I’m putting a Q5 in it and a good driver so who knows? Maybe his claim of 200 is correct but I’d bet between 150 & 180.

Anyway, his prices are on par with DX & EverBuying. If his shipping is faster then you have a winner. :)

Cheers,
Johnny

The Sipik have cost 8.99 for a while now, so 8$ for for one is even a better deal.

I have it and its a very good little light with a great throw.

The link to the MRV clone Budgeteer gave is a very good price. Cost 18$ at MF

The mrv is a bit different than the one from MF. The MF one has been great and came with coated lens which is non standard practice. Any guinea pigs out there?

I got the MF one and are very happy with it. I think that its basicly the same

as the Ebay one, except the writing on the tube. Same led, same reflector,

same modes, same exterior. About the lens I dont know and its not written

anywhere in the specs. Would like to know what "fortified lens" means. LOL

Whats the lowest offer this seller will accept for the spik? 9$ is not low enough

The askingprice is 8.99$ so if you want to make an offer this ought be lower than that.

Dave got two for 8$ each. But maybe the seller wont get under the 8.99 unless you

buy more than one.

I have one from MF and am happy with it for what I paid (12.99 I think) when I use this light or others around friends it always seems that someone wants to buy the one I have and not order there own.

My 1st offer was ($15 for 2) the counter offer was ($16.50) then I went $16 and it was accepted. Seems like alot of work for $1.98 I just wanted to see what they would be willing to accept.

Trooplewis whare did you get your XR-E from?

I didn't want to wait for negotiations, so I did a buy it now a while back on the Sipik SK68 "clone" from that same eBay vendor. It was as good fit and finish, if not a little better than another SK68 I have. Difference: this one says CREE on one side and UltraOK TECHNOLOGY on the other side, where my Sipik is marked only on one side. For an eBay vendor in China, shipping to the US, the item arrived a little faster than average.

I got one of these clones in on Mon. I really like it! Not as bright as the larger 3xAAA one I got a few weeks ago, but it's smaller! But not small enough to "not notice" in pockets. If you clip it inside the front pocket, it's do-able. Just wish the clip wasn't so stiff or near the "fins" cuz it eats up my jeans.

Think these will handle 14500s? I have them on order.:evil:

The two I got were for friends I did test them with a 14500, NiMh and alkaline batterys they all worked fine. They were noticeably brighter with the 14500.

Thats good to hear. :evil:

Btw, I offered $7.99 and he accepted.

Thanks for the info Dave.

Been lurking for a week or two & decided to take the plunge & register.

Apparently $8.05's ok but $6.99 is not; I just bought one.

Welcome to BLF, wec777!! Glad you took the plunge. :)

Johnny

Hi, All

First Post - Being a Value for Money Addict I guess I was always certain to find my way here.

I've been getting my Sipik SK68 Clones (badged Ultrafie) for under £5 a time (about $8.15) so hardly worth the hassle of bartering. They seem to handle both AA's and 14500's. No burnt out drivers forcing only 14500 use yet.

See - http://cgi.ebay.com/PCS-Adjustable-Focus-Zoom-CREE-LED-200-Lumen-Mini-Torch-/330560956221?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item4cf6f7e73d

Aloha and welcome to BLF wec777 and VFMaddict!