Hi all my dear friends,sorry for my late reply,I have found my mistake,and also have found our front desk datas made a mistake ,that is one item,sincerely sorry about this inconvenience,and hope i am not late to find this post.
impressive beautiful collection, easily worth hundreds of $$$!!
no itp a3 or olight i3, i see. the Ultrafire reminds me of Worm SS, very nice. With 1x Eneloop AAA your incoming Tank E09 should be the brightest (and has only 33min runtime on Hi-mode therefore), hopefully you like it!
Thanks for sharing the listing and the photo, wonderful :D
I think the 3 lumen version is more useful, but then again: I have DQG NW with about 3 lumen output always with me (in my key chain).. So I don't use either of Thrunite Tis much and I might have used the Firefly version more. :)
2) Their chat rep is totally unethical and will say anything regardless of whether it's true or not.
3) They will substitute and send you a different item (cheaper quality) than what you originally ordered (and I don't think it's just a mistake - I believe often it's because it was not in stock to begin with).
4) Their reviews are, at best, totally unreliable.
5) Their prices are not that competitive overall - even with promo codes (assuming they even work).
6) If you don't have a video camera/phone and don't know how to upload you're out of luck proving you received a defective light or the wrong item.
7) They send partial shipments without letting you know in advance (sometimes they do).
Stay clear unless you have no problem with the above.