SkyRC MC3000 discussion thread - Now available via PRE-ORDER/INTRODUCTORY PRICE only for $89.95, + free SK68, @ GB

Yes, the Opus BT-C3100 v2.1/v2.2 is currently the best value-for-money available today, IMO.

However, why do people not stop buying after getting his first light, or battery, or….only to have kept in a Pelican case?

Man, it’s a disease, I would say.

So if you can afford it, why deprive yourself ? haha

So who was this feedback for, regarding the reasonable price? I held off buying the opus for this but this is too much to justify. More expensive than my most expensive flashlight so

205 introductory price pre-orders so far

While we all wanted a lower price, SkyRC said they can’t go down lower because of high developmental and production costs.

Now in SkyRC’s website:

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=219

HKJ’s preliminary, initial, report about this charger:

#

Btw, 334, 347 pre-orders so far

Decision made… :slight_smile:

Gearbest alone has so far 481 pre-orders at this posting…

And today is the last day of the pre sale, i wish i could afford it :frowning:

…and it just hit the 500-unit mark

due to the delay from the manufacturer the lower price should be available a litte longer…

I am trying to pre-order the SkyRC MC3000. Gearbest offers to sell the charger together with the SK68 Cree XPE Q5 for $89.95. After adding the items to cart price increases to $91.94. Any idea why is that?

mandatory tracking / insurance maybe?

but i am sure the gearbest representative will clear that better than me

-> fixed fast and good thumb

I just sent your message to Karen of Gearbest… fixing something in their website at the moment

Edit: The system has been fixed: the price stays at $89.95, tracking and the free Sipik68 included.

Insurance NOT mandatory (a $2.80 option if desired)

Thank you very much. Ordering right away :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help.

:beer:

I ordered one last night from GB, but removed the SK68, because they wanted to charge $1.99 for it.

@tatasal - you don’t really believe those GB presale numbers, do you? :wink:

If you ‘add to cart’ the MC3000, both it and the SK68 appears automatically with the SK having 0 $ value. I didn’t try doing what you did.

As for the pre-sale numbers, well, I have no reason not to believe it so far, I just posted what is listed in their website… I have long been in cooperation with lots of promotions with GB and so far and until know not one reason yet for me not believe them…they have been always upfront with me, though in this case it could be a marketing strategy if deliberately done, figure-wise.

However, I remember during my group buy of the Opus. Perhaps if you base it on the number of people posting “I’m in” or something similar, you might be surprised why it got to sell several hundreds when you see not so many expressing interest, but the reason there is the ‘silent majority’ or the lurkers, or the people who just post to ask for a pm, etc. yet who has the money and interest to own such gadgets. They are a lot more than us BLF regulars.

Remember, the internet and this website is WORLD-WIDE, so even a few thousands of interested buyers is not even far-fetched!

Last night the SK68 came up in the basket (automatically) with a $1.99 price, and the total order, err, $89.95 +$1.99. I’m not bothered about missing a free light. I bought a SK68 a couple of years ago to check out and wasn’t impressed.

I just got an email from GB saying they have taken processed the funds from PP, and will ship in 3 –5 days.