SkyRC MC3000 discussion thread - Now available via PRE-ORDER/INTRODUCTORY PRICE only for $89.95, + free SK68, @ GB

How much water does the waiting for significant price drop plan holds ?

Does someone remember their NC2500 being sold for much less than the MSRP ?

I’m under the impression it’s still around 80$ and much less of a charger than the MC3000.

That’s true. IMO, perhaps that’s the reason why already 165 pre-orders after only 6 days?

I was hyped about this charger and the price announcement was a big disappointment.

Not because I cant afford to pay for it but because I dont see the value for a charger/analyser.
Imo its too expensive for a charger… tood bad I will settle for the Opus 3100 and/or Opus BC700.

Yes, the Opus BT-C3100 v2.1/v2.2 is currently the best value-for-money available today, IMO.

However, why do people not stop buying after getting his first light, or battery, or….only to have kept in a Pelican case?

Man, it’s a disease, I would say.

So if you can afford it, why deprive yourself ? haha

So who was this feedback for, regarding the reasonable price? I held off buying the opus for this but this is too much to justify. More expensive than my most expensive flashlight so

205 introductory price pre-orders so far

While we all wanted a lower price, SkyRC said they can’t go down lower because of high developmental and production costs.

Now in SkyRC’s website:

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=219

HKJ’s preliminary, initial, report about this charger:

#

Btw, 334, 347 pre-orders so far

Decision made… :slight_smile:

Gearbest alone has so far 481 pre-orders at this posting…

And today is the last day of the pre sale, i wish i could afford it :frowning:

…and it just hit the 500-unit mark

due to the delay from the manufacturer the lower price should be available a litte longer…

I am trying to pre-order the SkyRC MC3000. Gearbest offers to sell the charger together with the SK68 Cree XPE Q5 for $89.95. After adding the items to cart price increases to $91.94. Any idea why is that?

mandatory tracking / insurance maybe?

but i am sure the gearbest representative will clear that better than me

-> fixed fast and good thumb

I just sent your message to Karen of Gearbest… fixing something in their website at the moment

Edit: The system has been fixed: the price stays at $89.95, tracking and the free Sipik68 included.

Insurance NOT mandatory (a $2.80 option if desired)

Thank you very much. Ordering right away :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help.

:beer: