Skyrim mace (ebony) & SunLike flashlight

Hello everyone. I have crazy idea to create a bitchblaster like Ebony Mace (Skyrim) with 7pcs 12(10w) sunlike COB leds.

prehistory:

I bought Trustfire X100 flashlight in 2011-2012. In rus language it called a Bitchblaster. Cool but useless. 26650 batteries only have a slightly higher capacity than 18650, but the pen is a bit thick because of them, but the 18650 pen is thin (other models). The flashlight weighs 1090 grams with 4 batteries. I rarely use it. It always lies in the car instead of a baseball bat - to beat off suckers and from bitches =) At full brightness, it lasts for 1 hour, it often turns off due to overheating. At lower brightness, strong ripples. From memory ~ 150% and 600%. Now everyone has a flashlight with them in their smartphones, so flashlights have lost their former popularity. But thanks to this flashlight, I have a plan to make an etonite mace from Skyrim a flashlight. With 7 sunlike LEDs (10W model with 18 purple crystals) and 4-5 batteries of 21700 format. Thus, you will get what I always wanted - a mace from Skyrim, and as a bonus also a flashlight.

There is some technical moment with leds. It is ~35.5v

It will be aluminium 600-800g with batteries.

It’s just a plan now. I have no time for this yet. Too many orders for light bulbs and lamps for my knee production (manufacturing).

If only it had some red glow you would get 10 levels more in smithing.