Slightly flawed brand name li-ion cells international sale

Blemished batteries,dear

Good performance, if you know China's battery suppliers, he may know us, 深圳极速豹科技有限公司, a leopard logo. We sell only genuine goods

Whats the highest capacity batteries you have?

Yes, but the voltage doesn't decrease, keep it good, there's still 3.6V

Branded lithium batteries can be stored for many years and still have good performance

if the battey with poor quality,The voltage will be almost 0V

Thanks

we have new NCR18650G 3600mah

and some shell sag NCR18650GA 3500mah for sell

Thans your very much,Barkuti

We change it now

Awesome! Can i have aquote for 8 pieces shipped to Singapore please? Thanks!

What is shell sag?

I don’t know enough about batteries. Which of these will give the highest current drain for best performance?

It doesn’t sound good

Looking at the batteries that are associated with that description I am operating under the assumption that it means dented cases.

Yes shell sag = dinged shells.
The VCT4 are rated at 30A drain. The LG HB6 are also 30A, but only 1600mah. There may be others rated similarly. 20A is enough for me so the VCT5 it is.
Now we wait to hear about shipping.

Shipping for several VTC5s to India?

The actual continuous rating for Sony VTC4 cells is just a tad above 20A. See: Sony VTC4 2100mAh 18650 Bench Test Results...a 20A cell that can be used to 30A @ E-CigaretteForum

The actual capacity rating for HB6 cells is more in the ballpark of ≈1400mAh, check Mooch's review also: LG HB6 Pink 30A 1500mAh 18650 Bench Test Results...great 32A/1500mAh battery, better than ivory HB6 @ E-CigaretteForum

So, VTC5 is going to be the best cell (of these) for high drain flashlights? What would it cost for 12 VTC5 to Salisbury North Carolina?

I may be interested in a few, maybe 4 of the VTC5’s as well. But, shipping to the US?

I'll probably order a couple dozens or around, the green 25Rs are quite appealing at $0.50 a piece, guess they may be a bit messed. The blue 25Rs may need a slight price drop, at the very least the ones quoted at $1.60, it's a hard sell for an old stock with VTC5s at $1.50. I am waiting for a friend to make up his mind about this, and for Trisky with regards to shipping costs.

Cheers

Might be interested in the VC7's but I know nothing about them, no review that I can find. Would like to know cheapest shipping charges for qty 20 of these to NY USA.

Yeah I would be interested in some but shipping, depending on the method it may cost more than the cells, the problems with international shipping of lithium batteries……

I’d also be interested in the shipping cost to California USA.

Australian special line :USD 23.5,8-12days ,could you oder about 15pcs?, the same shipping cost