Small thrower (S2+ type build) with narrowest beam?

Yes, Simon only sells that kind or TIR, which provide/form wider angles of beam.
About the frosted & retracted part, I was mentioning something like this, from the Lumintop X1L and Manker MC13.
Credits to nealsgadgets.com and zeroair.org:

They have the center “retracted and frosted” and I believe that this part of the thing that makes the beams of those lights thinner.
But these optics are not for the S2/s2+ :frowning: Gotta find something similar for those lights :weary:

I appreciate it :wink: Thank you!

Was this in a S2+ with the plastic holder on the TIR removed? Also which color of the Yinding should I order to get the glass lens one, “Natural White” or “Cool White”?

I’d love to see some pictures!

It was actually in a blf A6 with a modified holder to fit. I gave this light to a friend who works HVAC so no beam shots unfortunately.

As for the YD emitters, I technically ordered the ‘natural white’ option, but specified in a message to the seller that I wanted the ‘glass lens’ version which is 7000k or so in reality. I also let them know about the confusing listing and suggested they straighten it out. I just received 10 pieces the other week. I only have plans for 6 or so right now, pm me if you want a sample.

Can you get a S2 with osram?

Dunno if it must be a tubelight, but the Thrunite Catapult Mini is a hella-tight thrower.

The IF22A has a wider hotspot, but is lots brighter, so has more “reach”.

The Anekim UC20 comes in both PC-green and white, tightest thrower I’ve seen short of being a LEP.

Oh, the UC10 is a tulip-head zommie with PC-green emitter, too, but it’s perfectly square, not the usual type that looks like a Tetris piece when projected into The Bat Signal.

Done the S2+ with Osram W1 and 5 degree TIR,i’ve got 428 meters throw at 5m :cowboy_hat_face:
!!

I’m doing a new topic with more info

That looks awesome maxchaos! Can you please link your new thread here when you start it? Thanks.

Edit: found it