Small & tiny 16340 lights?

Who makes them? I’m sure I’ve seen pics of some truly tiny little 16340 lights. But I don’t know the brands.

Any suggestions?

I have Olight S1 mini and its super tiny

The smallest I’ve seen is the Fenix E16, shorter than the S1 Mini by a few millimeters.

The smallest one I have is the Trustfire MC1. The S Mini is slightly bigger but it’s my favorite edc light.
Edit…I just put them side by side and it’s the s mini that’s slightly smaller.

Anyone know the two lights on the far right?

Look like the Mecarmy PS16 and Olight S-mini. Definitely the smaller of the 16340s out there.

My favorite small 16340
47s Atom AL (Left) - Fenix E16 (Center) - Olight S-mini (Right)

Great selection :wink:
love the aspheric mod :wink:

there is also a magnetic headband that fits the Atom, as well as for the Foursevens Mini

fwiw, the FourSevens Mini is the same length as the S Mini (both made by Olight).

imo the best 16340 light is the Sofirn SC21 Pro, because of the UI

the other lights mentioned all have basic 4 mode clicky UI… Im never happy with whether one goes low enough, or whether the next mode is too bright…

with Anduril I can Ramp the output as low as I like. No more worrying about clicky mode steps…

otoh, the S Mini is 2.2” long, while the SC21 Pro is 2.9”… it is not the smallest, but imo it IS the best… here is why I consider it the Total package

Anduril UI, lighted switch button :heart_eyes: , tailmagnet, hatclip, onboard USB C charging, High CRI, and easily moddable… has an excellent reflector beam…

and they are on sale, I just ordered a Red one with battery included and free shipping, for $18.79 Total… I blame this thread… lol
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803962522018.html

the only thing “wrong” with the SC21, is they are a bit Phat, and come w Anduril 1. I reflash to Anduril 2, thanks to hardware from gchart, and a lot of coaching…

I edc the smaller TS10, I prefer tailswitches

the SC21 is handy stuck to a fridge or under a cabinet, with the switch light facing forward… easy to find in pitch dark if necessary…

sofirn sc 21 pro - with anduril UI
cyansky m2 i think is smaller , and titanium, but not anduril

the smallest will have either side switches or twisty switches

TS10 is a 14500 light isn’t it? Makes the SC21 look very big considering.

yes the TS10 is tiny, w 14500 it weighs 52 grams w battery and clip
SC21 w 16340 weighs 59 grams w battery and clip… 13% heavier

I use weight as a way to compare “size”

Jetbeam Jet-ii MK, 45g with battery

I have the Fenix E16 and it is a great little light and I often clip it to the brim of my ball cap. With battery and clip it weighs in at 40g.

Bob

Cyansky M3 - 51mm x 21mm

The Sofirn is using a normal reflector…TS10 has a TIR optic so it’s shorter there.

The far right light in your comparison photo looks like the Olight S1R Baton II (or one of those similar model numbers for basically the same light). It’s the same diameter as the TS10 but about 8mm shorter. It’s ok…not a bad light but cold white emitter and a mediocre UI, along with Olight’s other quirks (you can use a standard battery in it, though).

The On The Road U16 is another to consider maybe. It’s the same height as the TS10 but much chunkier…lot of meat on the head for great heat dissipation if you want to feed it the right cell and let it all out. XHP50.2 with a short wide reflector…gives a decent spot and throw compared to most. USB-C charging. Hold for on/off isn’t great but it has a useful UI and it’s not a cheap driver. Good clip but it’s captive in grooves like the Olight. The emitter isn’t very accessible for modding because the reflector is pressed in (and pressed in tight) so if that’s not the emitter or temp for you then no dice.

For the output and cell capacity, it’s almost hard to go for a 16340 at this point over the TS10 14500, imo. TS10 has some drawbacks but it’s a nice tiny package. The FWAA is a strong contender there, too, just a touch more length than the TS10.

Wow, thats a winner right there… short and light… 2” long and 49 grams w batt…

Cyansky M3 — it has quirks though

PWM
coolish light
old weird ui - long click on and off, short click cycles modes

wle

After a few years, I’m still extraordinarily happy with my discontinued Fenix E16. Considering what I used a decade or so ago, it’s mighty impressive to me. My sample easily runs, on low and medium, 18-20% over the manufacturer’s listed runtimes. I wanted something in the same ballpark as a SureFire E1 with much longer runtimes and similar color temperature.

Works a treat with the old 4-7 Prism adapter for late night reading or traversing familiar ground.

ON THE ROAD M3 Pro Ⅱ 6,9cm
ON THE ROAD M4 Mini four LEDs and 5,9cm only

Klarus Mi1C (aspheric) or Mi1C HCRI (OPR), 55 mm. Good clip, magnet, very large spill (reflector). UI has direct moon mode.