So, screw you guys…

Autocross….

That’s Me entering the Box

you click bait….yea I started out looking at a BLF A6, joined in July, wallet ended up ~$400 lighter by the the end of the month

Happens to everyone, enjoy your new addiction… :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face: :beer:

welcome! :smiling_imp:

You ain’t the only one brother. I casually started looking at flashlights a few weeks ago and that’s when the trouble started.

I have already ordered:

Covoy S2+
C8
L6
Liitokala lii-500 and lii-202 chargers
Liitokala 4 x 26650 batteries
2 x Sanyo 3500mah 18650 batteries (will probably order anoter 4 today or tomorrow)
Xtar Warboy H2 headlamp

I’m still not done yet. I have over a dozen browser windows open to different things I still want to order.

I’ve been away from here for 2 years or so, but since i’m back recently i had to buy:

Pop Lite T72/B
Convoy C8
Klarus Mi7
Astrolux A01
2x Astrolux M01
4x US18650VTC5
6x NCR18650B
charger
48V 12.5A power supply
CC CV step down regulator device (Budget friendly adjustable bench Power supplies perfect for testing LED's and other uses!)
various small items…

Still on the fence for the Astrolux S41S…

…and several wishlists…

It’s… well, it’s a hobby, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

there is a thread for that

flashaholic is the illness.

Thread requires a Needle.
No, don’t go there, No, No…….NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

too late your addicted.

So true. The forum is really determined to make your budget light.

Welcome ’sac02’!!
You might as well face it my friend, your wallet is doomed; though you will have no trouble lighting your way in the…. “darkness of the addiction”. :wink:

“Budget” is not a misnomer- it’s means that your budget will now be in the red, but you’ll be able to see that at night :sunglasses:

Welcome to the addiction where everyone is assimilated and illuminated!

Phil

"Budget" means you get to have more lights for the same fraction of your paycheck

Yeah, those damn flashlights and shop deal coupons are more addictive than crack LOL … :laughing: I feel strange and uncomfortable if no delivery is on it´s way from China or Taiwan to my place … so I manage to have at least ONE new torch on it´s way … guess I need professional help :slight_smile:

Your are not alone ‘Kusie’… maybe we could get a “Group Rate”. :wink:

Do you “have to” replace them or “get to”? :smiley:

They’re the same thing around here. Because you get to, then you have to.

See how easy it is to justify being a flashaholic? :smiley:

Phil

It’s when you realize you can pay your rent for a year in what you spent for lights, and some that have never saw batteries, most have only been turned on once, and you keep buying, that you have a problem.
When the vegetable drawer in the bottom of your fridge is filled with batteries….
When you have a dozen chargers, including solar, and power inverters in your vehicle to keep batteries topped off, just in case….
When you have broken flashlights you just can’t seem to get rid of……
When your planning on spending a couple hundred on your GFs birthday, and it turns into 150 cause you found a new light you want…
When you buy cheap lights for loaning out, then tell your neighbor you don’t have any to loan cause you don’t want to lose them….

Ouch……… :person_facepalming:

:wink:

Where did you order the Liitokala lii-500 from? I can’t find a US seller. I’d like to order one stateside to avoid the 2-3 week shipping.

Good thing you found BLF when you did. I was pretty much already turnt out when I found this place. Would have done it all differently if I’d known what I know now. But the point is, we’re all here now right! Welcome to where the light chatter never ever stops.