So, screw you guys…

That’s a pretty cool sleeper. I dig it. Personally I’ve always wanted to stuff an LS V8 of some sort into a Chevy Astro van. But try to find one in the northeast that isn’t a rust bucket. I dare you haha.

Haha… Same here. I just registered today.
It started with some kind of Banggood virus. RC Drones, Action Cams, Lasers and Flashlights…. I received a BLF A6 yesterday which is a really awesome piece…. so i found out about the forum and I got infected….

Since I also have a 6 LED Ultrafire ‘Beercan’ Flashlight ( I cheap flooder), I’m now looking for a long beam to throw… But I got no clue about those lights… Im tempted by Madmax list of discounts to spend around 100€… (which is the price for a Fenix TK75)… but there are also Acebeams, Nitecore Monsters and others…… Any suggestions for a good thrower in that range??

That’s always been my dream hot rod… Make it look as factory as possible… At least until people notice the cut out rear fender wells for the drag tires and the 3” dual exhaust. And of course, hearing you crank it up in the Wal-Mart parking lot… And merging with interstate traffic… :smiling_imp:

You’ll have to buy or build your not so understanding wife a light that will make her a believer. Welcome to the lets spend hours pouring over threads on flashlights. :+1:

What a great opportunity to get a better light :smiley: On insurance money, even.

Just show your wife some nice lights and ask what she likes
Mine hates a hotspot
So a cute red Convoy S2+ with tir optics and the small 18350 tube is now in her purse.

Welcome to BLF!

Welcome to BLF :smiley:

Next up…modding 101! :smiley:

Welcome aboard!

Same to you Buddy… :smiley:

This place treats us all the same. How’s the song go?…
Welcome to Budget Light Forum…
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!

Autocross….

That’s Me entering the Box

you click bait….yea I started out looking at a BLF A6, joined in July, wallet ended up ~$400 lighter by the the end of the month

Happens to everyone, enjoy your new addiction… :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face: :beer:

welcome! :smiling_imp:

You ain’t the only one brother. I casually started looking at flashlights a few weeks ago and that’s when the trouble started.

I have already ordered:

Covoy S2+
C8
L6
Liitokala lii-500 and lii-202 chargers
Liitokala 4 x 26650 batteries
2 x Sanyo 3500mah 18650 batteries (will probably order anoter 4 today or tomorrow)
Xtar Warboy H2 headlamp

I’m still not done yet. I have over a dozen browser windows open to different things I still want to order.

I’ve been away from here for 2 years or so, but since i’m back recently i had to buy:

Pop Lite T72/B
Convoy C8
Klarus Mi7
Astrolux A01
2x Astrolux M01
4x US18650VTC5
6x NCR18650B
charger
48V 12.5A power supply
CC CV step down regulator device (Budget friendly adjustable bench Power supplies perfect for testing LED's and other uses!)
various small items…

Still on the fence for the Astrolux S41S…

…and several wishlists…

It’s… well, it’s a hobby, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

there is a thread for that

flashaholic is the illness.

Thread requires a Needle.
No, don’t go there, No, No…….NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

too late your addicted.

So true. The forum is really determined to make your budget light.

Welcome ’sac02’!!
You might as well face it my friend, your wallet is doomed; though you will have no trouble lighting your way in the…. “darkness of the addiction”. :wink:

“Budget” is not a misnomer- it’s means that your budget will now be in the red, but you’ll be able to see that at night :sunglasses:

Welcome to the addiction where everyone is assimilated and illuminated!

Phil