So, screw you guys…

"Budget" means you get to have more lights for the same fraction of your paycheck

Yeah, those damn flashlights and shop deal coupons are more addictive than crack LOL … :laughing: I feel strange and uncomfortable if no delivery is on it´s way from China or Taiwan to my place … so I manage to have at least ONE new torch on it´s way … guess I need professional help :slight_smile:

Your are not alone ‘Kusie’… maybe we could get a “Group Rate”. :wink:

Do you “have to” replace them or “get to”? :smiley:

They’re the same thing around here. Because you get to, then you have to.

See how easy it is to justify being a flashaholic? :smiley:

Phil

It’s when you realize you can pay your rent for a year in what you spent for lights, and some that have never saw batteries, most have only been turned on once, and you keep buying, that you have a problem.
When the vegetable drawer in the bottom of your fridge is filled with batteries….
When you have a dozen chargers, including solar, and power inverters in your vehicle to keep batteries topped off, just in case….
When you have broken flashlights you just can’t seem to get rid of……
When your planning on spending a couple hundred on your GFs birthday, and it turns into 150 cause you found a new light you want…
When you buy cheap lights for loaning out, then tell your neighbor you don’t have any to loan cause you don’t want to lose them….

Ouch……… :person_facepalming:

:wink:

Where did you order the Liitokala lii-500 from? I can’t find a US seller. I’d like to order one stateside to avoid the 2-3 week shipping.

Good thing you found BLF when you did. I was pretty much already turnt out when I found this place. Would have done it all differently if I’d known what I know now. But the point is, we’re all here now right! Welcome to where the light chatter never ever stops.

Welcome to BLF :smiley:
(don’t forget knives too!)

Next time we want some reviews too!! :disguised_face:

I got mine from Liitokala’s AliExpress store. It says it’s their official store.

I don’t know of any USA sellers. Maybe check ebay.

Here’s the link in English:

And it’s only 15 bucks (free shipping) !

Thanks guys, I have to order a few more things from fasttech, so I submitted a price match request to them! I can’t find a US seller so……I’ll have to wait.

Another illuminated one. Well, welcome to the BLF Family! Cheers! :beer:

sac02,

I must both congratulate you and offer condolences…

You joined BLF on my birthday :partying_face: so that’s a plus, but I’m afraid that neither your wallet nor the way you look at the world will ever be the same.

I joined BLF just to get a bit of advice on a better pocket light. I wanted ONE stinking flashlight!

Budget? HA! No sir. Maybe when it started, but no more…or maybe I have a problem. Not sure really. Don’t care… have to work on more flashlights! :face_with_monocle:

Welcome to the “Totally obsessed with flashlights and making them better forum.” :smiley: :+1:

It’s a weird sick addiction but at least you’ll have the brightest lights on the block. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the forum sac02! You’ll fit right in with your AD. If you don’t arrive with it you’ll have it in short order since it appears to be communicable through digital contact.

I have been thinking of it as FLAD aka flashlight acquisition disorder. Yes, it’s digitally communicable. There is also BAD aka battery acquisition disorder, and CAD, charger acquisition disorder.

As I live and breathe!
Been on here one day and already ran into someone I know.
How is that “minivan” by the way, never really heard much from you after it was buttoned up.

SofaKing, wow - small world.

The van is running well enough. It’s been dead-nuts reliable for 40k miles so far, which was the goal. It’s been to a bunch of AX’s and always makes for good conversation.

Honestly the tuning from Dynotronics has been difficult and frustrating and has kind of stalled. Making 6psi now (target was 10) but tuning has run into difficulties. I’m not pressing the matter too much because I can barely keep traction as it is - one wheel peel at will in 2nd and sometimes 3rd depending on the surface.

I have a MS3 trans that needs to go in, I have some vacation time this Christmas, MAYBE I’ll get to work on it some.

I haven’t logged on MSF in at least a year. I feel a little regret cause you guys were incredibly helpful and I kind of just disappeared. Life happened and two kids take up all of my time these days (and $, daycare is insane…). Are you guys still meeting regularly? I’d love to swing by and say Hi.

I feel ya, and youre welcome because misery loves company and so does glee when the brown santa delivers a gift!