So, screw you guys…

If you’re looking for a thrower that is a BEAST, the Thrunite TN42 is king for factory lights with 1550 meters, 650,000 candlepower, followed closely by the Acebeam K70.
On a budget, the Convoy L2 XP-L HI can be had for around $35 and it’s extremely nice. The higher amp and mAh 26650 batteries give it awesome run time. It doesnt throw over 1000 meters but can you see that far anyway? I have yet to see candlepower output and any real throw distance but I’m guessing around 800M.
I have Thrunite TN32UT with 1,000Meters of throw that I would part with for $100 U.S. It’s been used about two minutes in 10 second bursts to amaze my friends and has not a scratch on it, Batteries included….
Not sure what shipping across the pond entails or cost.

This forum is great (the worst?) at finding the best lights and deals. Now with all these sales, I have way too many lights on the way.

If you’re an alcoholic, you wouldn’t walk into a bar for help. Just trying to say if you’re looking FOR an addiction, this is the place

I believe they’re meeting at Law’s this Saturday actually. I can’t make it this time, but I’m sure everyone would be happy to see you.
Anyway, hope all is well. Shoot me a message if you’re ever in my neck of the woods and we’ll grab a beer and build flashlights.

I’m going broke fast here…
But let’s just say i had some catching up to do after staying sober for about 2 years…

We need a warning message or a disclaimer when joining LMAO.....