So sorry but I can't get the batteries.

Is there really Much a difference of 3100 vs. 3900 mah? And can you guys know the difference of say standard 2500-2600 vs. 2900+ mah?

Thanks for trying Wes, sometimes things just don’t work out

I just got back home, and caught the mail guy pulling away from my street, so I ran him down and asked him about the package, and he said he just put it in my box today, so I dont why he would mark it delivered yesterday, even though he never did deliver it! They pick up these packages, scan them, then drop them off immediately, so it doesnt make sense why he would scan it then just lay it back into the back of his truck and not put it into the mail box.

I am going to choose other delivery options from now on!

Thanks for the refund Wes. Sorry things didn’t work out. But you tried.

This happens to me a lot. My package would be marked as delivered at some weird time (most recent one shows delivered at around 5am) and the package would show up the same day or the day after (in my case, the day after). I hate when they do this but I’m happy as long as my package shows up.

Bestvaping have posted here they will be getting the 3400mAh Panasonic cells back in stock soon. (Post 97).

Good prices ($7.42 protected, $6.61 w/o pcb), excluding shipping, which will probably be around $10-$11 for 4 cells.

damn! i just ordered some 3100 xtars

Any idea when the 3400mAh will be available? Keeppower told me they wouldn’t be able to get supplies from Panasonic for a few months.

KeepPower told me 2 months in a recent email.

Yip… just asked them myself about the price of 3400mAh batteries (before I saw this thread… Murpfy’s law) and was told there is a shortage at the moment.

I as quoted $3.50 per Sanyo 2600mAh at less then $1 each shipping for 100. I can put the price up for Panasonic 2900 and 3100 if anyone wants? (per 100). Unfortunately there are not enough members in NZ to make it worth while.

I would like 4.Are there still 4 available to buy?

mate all good don’t sweat it - thanks for trying wesco :smiley:

Nope. All available cells are “gone”…

I am confused. So is this large group buy on or not? Are the 200 pcs ordered (and paid for) yet?

What i dont like about the KeepPower is the +pole (anode). too flat and broad. very untypical 18650 for a flashlight. It doesnt work with my Eagletac light.

The other product, EnerPower+ (more expensive because Germany assembled ;) ) has a raised +pole (anode), similar to standard 18650's (XTAR, Trustfire, etc.). I found a trusted source where it is possible to get an introductory discount on these brand new (and hard to get) Protected 3400's (based on Panasonic NCR18650B), unit price would be 15€/pc (+4€ global shipping).

Am just saying. If this KeepPower gb isnt happening, let me know who (how many ppl) would be interested in the 15€ EnerPower deal. I might even open a feeler thread on this topic/deal ;)

The deal was ended 12 days ago. See the post made in this thread:

Thanks Masejoer for the info, i didnt catch it at first.

Well, here is another opportunity for Protected NCR18650B's:

EnerPower+ 18650 3400mAh *Made In Germany*

Yeah, it doesn’t stand out due to the way the post was written, and the original post not having been updated.

Hi,

Keeppower protected 18650 3400mah is available now.

Best Regards,
Jane From Keeppower

Sorry, i am a newbie here. Just learn how to quote :bigsmile:
Keeppower protected 18650 3400mah is available now.

Thanks very much for your support.
Jane From Keeppower

Bit late, I suspect. KumaBear has this pretty well sorted now - for US members.