So sorry but I can't get the batteries.

I’ll take an additional 2 more…. PM sent.

Over on CPF I have read that in the USA your postal service won’t post rechargeable lithium batteries to overseas any more, you might want to check that with your postal service. It will be sad if it’s true……

Yeah, was wondering about that. No problem for domestic, restriction is on overseas...

I’m in for four, but will need proof of inventory before funds are sent. I hope that’s acceptable!

It appears USPS won’t ship Li-ion batteries over seas, but Fedex will… (Must not be afraid if the big bad batteries)

Crud… Well I’ll look into what it will take so ship over seas with fedex. so far it looks like its all about making sure there is proper labeling.

Roger that,
Let us know
Thanks mate.

Money sent for the other 2.

So that makes 6 batteries total and I am paid in full.

Thanks again Wes.

Brad

Welcome to the cool kids' club, rexdog!

Hi…

I just joined here today, but I have been a member at cpf for almost a year under the same screen name I have here.

I am interested in 2 of these 3400mah 18650’s. I wish I wouldve seen this earlier, as I just ordered 2 Redilast 2600mah 18650’s late last week.

Sent PM

**BTW: These are button top right?

Thanks

Make yourself at home, HighlanderNorth!

Welcome highlander.

Whats up?

I take it there are a few others from cpf here, huh?

Wesco might want to confirm, but these look like button tops in the review linked in post #1.

edit — oh, and where are my manners? Welcome, HighlanderNorth!

I’m in for 2 if you still have more available.

200 looks achievable and when do you think your order will go in if we have already passed 150 easily?

What is the latest update for us?

Cheers :slight_smile:

This is why I hate dealing directly with the distributors. I always end up with some sort of issue from them. Frequently it’s a language issue but sometimes they are just liars.
I specifically asked for a quote about the 3400mAh batteries. Through a series of exchanges we worked out a price plus shipping and all other fees involved. As my threads got more and more interest and the quantity grew I would go back and work out price per unit cost and shipping costs and other fees. FOR THE 3400MAH BATTERIES.
On Sunday when I said I needed to place my order for 200 batteries. The contact person said we don’t have them……
They offer these batteries in large quantity only, online and they work with me on pricing and shipping and everything else to tell me in the end its all for not. Evidently they had them but not they don’t.
They then tried to push me to the 3100mAh batteries at the same price. But I don’t want the 3100mAh batteries I’ve already promised all of you the other, better battery.
Obviously I can’t take your money for one battery and send you a different one. So for the person that’s already payed up I’ll be absolutely certain to return funds. And one person was going to send a check so if you have I will be absolutely certain it gets returned.
I’m very upset about all of this. I was expecting a smooth transaction and relatively quick delivery both to me and to all of y’all.
I’m terribly sorry for all the inconvenience and the anticipation only to get let you down. Maybe in the future when they ramp up the production of these batteries we can get this done successfully.
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Oh, well. No harm, no foul. Thanks for your efforts, anyway!

Darn!

Thanks for trying, though. I really appreciate the effort you put in to try to make this happen.

One idea: you might want to edit the title to “deal off” or something and update the first post, just so people can figure out at a glance what’s happened.

Thanks for trying Wes.

I was negotiating a deal on some protected pano 3100’s. Settled on a price then they upped the postage cost and wanted to charge me 4% paypal fee when its 2.9%. Wtf. I pointed out that I can get them cheaper from another seller and they started sending me quotes for 100 batteries (unprotected) saying their’s are cheaper. Not worth the drama sometimes.