So sorry but I can't get the batteries.

Yeah, I’d expect twice the runtime as the ultrafires, perhaps a bit more, with that light. I need to get my quad XM-L head and dual tri-star rebel tail lights finished. 8 Cell pack for 90 minutes of runtime on high. 3000 lumens and 500 lumens OTF at max output is insanely bright for bike lighting :wink:

I may actually ditch my original cool white emitters and use some of my easy whites due to the MUCH improved CRI which is needed for trail foliage.

I’ll take 3.

I’ll go to 3 to help get to the 100.

Just what we need, a bunch of BLIND zombies! :smiley:

I wish. I currently have 12 18650 cells in total with the panasonics in my multi-cell/emitter lights and 2400mah flames in various other lights that I use multiple times a week. Swapping cells out between all the lights has become a headache. I’ve used 9 lights for different purposes this week alone (according to my desk pile that I put away every weekend).

The more cells, and quality cells at that, the better!

Yes, Please confirm me for 4 batteries.

Thanks again for doing this.

I take it you will be giving out the payment options like your Paypal details or whatever only after you receive the battery shipment?

Why did you take on this massive chore.

I know you will probably get some money from doing this deal, but isn’t it a bigger task now than when you started out?

At the end of you sending out all of the orders to us guys & girls maybe, I will ask you “would you do it all over again”!

Thanks for getting us BLFers a great deal at a great price.

You don’t see too much of this cooperation and trust over at the OTHER PLACE!

Cheers :party:

Yes it is a lot bigger chore than I had origally thought. However I’d do it again. I’m really not going to make squat on these batteries. (about a 75 cents per unit +/-). The next time I might be tempted to increase my take a little bit, but not much. It had been a tremendous learning experience so far.

I’d actually consider doing this with other hot items, if I can buy wholesale from the manufacturer.

Yes the amount of orders certainly took you by surprise I think.

I am just wondering how long it will be before flashlights are mainly designed to take 26650 or LiFePO4 batteries and start making the 18650 less used.

They could go the way of the dinosaurs in the near future but I will still get plenty of use out of the ones I am getting and the ones I already have.

Cheers Mate :slight_smile:

LiFePO4 cells are great… I’ve pulled over 200A from 2300 mAh 26650 A123 cells. Their biggest problem for most people would be capacity. A 26650 cell might be 2300 mAh, while a LiCo cell could be twice that. That said, they have a VERY flat discharge curve and can take abuse that would turn a LiCo cell into a small thermonuclear weapon. 90% of their capacity is between 3.3 and 3.1V

First off just want to say thanks for providing this amazing service for all the BLF members.

Secondly, I’ll take 6!

Have a nice time here veedo, brainhulk, & Qrx!

8 please.

Thanks racoon city! Been a lurker for a while, figured it was time to join. This place is way more friendly than the other flashlight place by far. I like. When do you want us to send payment OP?

Hi Wesco,
If there are still any seats left and you will ship to Oz, I’m up for 8 batts

8 for me please pm sent :bigsmile:

Thanks racoon city, lol.

I want to change my order from 6 to 8, might as well by batteries for my mini led’s too.

Thanks!

Greetings, I will take 4 if you have any left thanks. I will pm as well.

Can I get 8 ???

PM sent. Put me down for 2, if you get close enough to the 200 goal.,