So sorry but I can't get the batteries.

I think it would be most appropriate to not ask for money until I have the batteries in my hands. That said I’m planning on actually purchasing on this Sunday/Monday morning (good thing about the chinese… they never close). It will ship DHL and should probably arrive pretty quick. (fingers crossed) :stuck_out_tongue:

So are we to pay you with paypal or money order after you let us know you got them?

I think paypal would be the easiest means of money transfer.

Thank you for all the PMs guys. There turned out to be a lot more people interest in buying these batteries than I though. lol when I started the first thread I wasn’t sure I was going to get enough feedback to make it viable to purchase such a large lot but yall have, so far, blown away all expectations I had.

Thanks again. :smiley:

Well now don’t forget that paypal will take their cut out of that payment?

If you will let me pay you now and send me your paypal address and let me know for sure is the $23.85 per pair is still ok I will take 4 while I still have the money? If that is ok with you I would rather do it that way.

I sent you a pm.

I want 4 and I’ll pay you after I get your paypal address info and your total price for sure.

Brad

Possible to ship in bubblewrap envelope?
2-4pcs? I believe it would cut down some cost.

I know, not “as safe” in bubblewrap as in box but all my batteries up to date have arrived in bubble envelope. (does the weight rule it up to be shipped as a box?)

Thank you.

Money sent.

This is a very good deal on a great battery.

Brad

In for 4, Thx!

I’m in for 8 if still possible.

Thx !

wesco:

I agree with CheapThrills on the bubble envelope method as long as the cells are wrapped inside it, which you were probably going to have to do with an EM box anyway. I believe the envelopes are a bit cheaper. Anyway, the OP states 86 spoken for. If you need to fill in the gap to make 100, just let us know. I for one will up my order to 3 if needed.

PM me if you need Paypal sent ahead of time or later is fine.

Put me down for 8 batteries in total.

Might as well make the shipping cost worthwhile.

Cheers

ill take 6

I’ll be in for 6, getting me up to 12 3100/3400 Panasonic cells in total.

Soon you will be ready for the Zombie Apocolypse.

I want 4 of these

I was riding my mountain biking at night for the first time with this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VLZPVW/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i01, using ultrafire batteries. My light went out after 45 minutes…FTL!

Thank god I had a backup light.

Hopefully these bad boys will keep my lit the whole trail

Hi, brainhulk, where do you ride? That's a very big light for riding the mountain biking...

It’s called the fullerton loop down here in southern cali. I had to ghetto rig it using 2 of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CJXB5E/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i03

the light is super bright! but man those ultrafire batteries sure do stink

I loved riding at night though. Less people and super cool

Pm sent for 4
I could maybe buy 6.
let me know availability :slight_smile: