SOFIRN 14th Anniversary Warm-up Event

Forward the contents of our SOFIRN anniversary event and place an order during the event to receive any random product in the mystery box!

The products in the mystery box include SC02, SF15, SP10 Pro, SC18, D25LR, D25S, SC31 Pro, IF23, SC33, IF22A ,SC31T, IF30, Q8 Plus, LT1S, 18650, 21700, 26650, 16340 and 18350 batteries plus various models Diffuser (the flashlights in the mystery box do not include batteries).

How to enter:

①Repost or copy our official activity content to your personal social media updates or BLF forum from March 1st - March 10th;

②Place an order during the anniversary event (March 11-March 25);

③Send the order number and screenshot of our activity information to our official customer service email: service@sofirnlight.com;

The products in the mystery box are all random. Have fun and good luck everyone!!!

3 Thanks

I’m in … good luck to all … :beers:

Skip to main content

BudgetLightForum.com

• profile, messages, bookmarks and preferences

Commercial Sellers’ Spot

Sofirn

3h

Forward the contents of our SOFIRN anniversary event and place an order during the event to receive any random product in the mystery box!

The products in the mystery box include SC02, SF15, SP10 Pro, SC18, D25LR, D25S, SC31 PRO, IF23, SC33, IF22A SC31T, IF30, Q8 PLUS, LT1S, 18650, 21700, 26650, 16340 and 18350 batteries plus various models Diffuser (the flashlights in the mystery box do not include batteries).

How to enter:

①Repost or copy our official activity content to your personal social media updates or BLF forum from March 1st - March 10th;

②Place an order during the anniversary event (March 11-March 25);

③Send the order number and screenshot of our activity information to our official customer service email: service@sofirnlight.com;

The products in the mystery box are all random. Have fun and good luck everyone!!!

I am in…

Hi, please contact us after placing an order during the anniversary event and submit the forwarded screenshot and order number.

Please contact us and submit the forwarded screenshot and order number.

Repost of the press release and looking forward to the 11th!

Do we have to wait to buy on the 11th or can we order earlier?

This is not clear, I understand that orders placed between the 11th to the 25th come in.

Thank you!

Edit:

If it is clear, from 1-10 the post and from 11 to 25 the order.

“Quick! Somebody call the cops!!!”

How to make an order? the site is not working.

Here is the link to the official store: https://www.sofirnlight.com/

1 Thank

Too many steps to bother with. Also I really don’t like having to post a social media advertisement for anyone in order to enter a random lottery.

9 Thanks

I agree, I wish they would make a givaway where anyone could just press a button and enter. They chances of winning would be really low though. They also make some money through this method, since people need to buy their lights. At least they make good lights though.

1 Thank

I agree as it has always been done in the forum.

I have made a repost as it says in your announcement.

Which is also absurd because it is already published in the first post :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Thank

I remember at Christmas there was a promotion from Wurkkos. I just ordered a box for 25 USD and randomly got TS25. Plus the battery was included. Plus festive design. And there are no unnecessary movements.

You are really smart, contact me after you place the order and tell me the order number, and we will add the flashlight for you.

Thank you for your idea. In addition to this activity, we will work harder to optimize our activities in the future. We will also release other activities and discounts in the next few days, so please look forward to it!

As long as customers participate in our event, 100% free flashlights will be added to the customer’s order. Our purpose is to share and let more customers know about this promotion. We will think of more ways to facilitate customers in future activities. Thank you for your suggestions and ideas. I wish you a happy day!

1 Thank

Thank you for your suggestions. We will further improve our event products and activities in the future. Have a nice day!

2 Thanks

I sure appreciate a company that listens to and responds to its consumers. Kinda makes me want to do business with them, ya know? :grin:

1 Thank

I am in

1 Thank

I want to be “in” but it is too time complicated to join.
Revised:

Best wishes Sofirn Keep coming up with new lights
My collection (small) Q8, SP40 Headlamp, CSTEBOKE 1200lumen Bicycle headlight.

Right now I am wanting to own the Sofrin IF23

2 Thanks