Sofirn Aliexpress Store added some stock in US, Poland and Russian

What format and output are you looking for? Tube light, pocket AA light, 16340, 18650……………Give me an idea of what you are looking for.

any chance we can buy drivers for Sofirn BLF SP70?

According to the website I should have it in 25 days from today. BTW, what was agreed group buy price?

no body talking about SF14 UV ? It’s sofirn’s first UV light with LG 365nm led

I saw it yesterday and was a bit unclear - it’s smaller and more expensive than the Nichia 18650 model - what’s the power output in comparison? It doesn’t look like it has a light-filter, whereas the SF32UV does?

It is really nice that you have a 365nm UV flashlight that runs on AA cells, with a good LG led as well. But it really needs a UV-pass filter (like a ZWB2 filter, I think that Sofirn can source them cheap in this size) to be useful for many applications, because the LG led emits much visible stray light that must be filtered out.

Sofirn, if you would like to know what this filter does, please read this test that I did a few years ago: 2mm ZWB2 filter tested (visible light blocking filter suitable for 365nm UV flashlights)

Kaidomain sells these ZWB2 glass filters in many sizes ( http://kaidomain.com/search&search=ZWB2 ), I’m sure that Sofirn can get them too, for cheap, and it improves the UV-flashlight enormously. These can be used to replace the glass lens at the front of the flashlight.

True, a 14500 UV is a nice small option. But definitely needs filter.

it didn’t work for me. Instead ali has offered ~$1.6 transaction fee :frowning:

How you get those diffusers for 2.10?

Just like before. The coupon for the $4 off with Paypal will accept it then when you check out, payment will fail and you cant get it again

I’m confused. It shows it is for sale now. Am I missing something?

I am a bit disappointed in sofirn, i bought an SP36 almost 2 weeks ago on their AE store and it showed as ‘in stock’
Next day i received a tracking number so i was happy that it shipped that fast, but until today no tracking result, so shot them a message in their AE store.
Their reply was, sorry the item was not in stock, we will ship as soon as we have it on stock…
:person_facepalming:

Same problem here.

So I left a message with the Sofirn store explaining I was a BLF member along with the Paypal issue and they dropped the price for me on the SP70. I know they do that for us but it was a great deal. Love the Sofirn Store on Ali along with Tracy who helps us with the Amazon discounts.
If we get another discount later (Group Buy) I will buy another SP70.

The new 26650 25A discharge batteries show a $16.68 shipping charge to U.S.? The other batteries are free shipping ( which I have ordered previously)

it is common that inventory shows online more than that in real on aliexpress. I don’t know why but most aliexpress sellers do that. guess ebay is the same.

while amazon store shows real inventory.

Does anyone know if the new Sofirn 26650 25A cells are any better then Liitokala 26650?

Sofirn folks, please take this seriously.

You were already able to purchase a SP70???

Bought a bunch C01 + C01S + Diffuser with the sale + bundle price + sofirn coupon + aliexpress coupon. Really good price!!!