Sofirn Aliexpress Store added some stock in US, Poland and Russian

Yes, they have it listed on their AE

link:59.09€ 32% OFF|Sofirn sp70 ultra helle 70,2 LED Taschenlampe Hoch leistung 5500lm taktische Licht xhp mit atr 2 Gruppen Ramping|LED-Taschenlampen| - AliExpress

What the bin of XHP70.2 is used in SP70 ?

NEW0328 will give you $6 off on new accounts.

It is still in production and several weeks away from shipping. This is like a pre-order type of thing.

I don’t think they are ready for shipping yet. The correct pictures are not even up yet.

They seem to be listing certain items a bit too early just because of the Aliexpress sale.

They are brand new and not been tested by anyone other than Sofirn. In their SP70 tests they perform similar to their 4000mah 21700 cells which are high drain and impressive.

Hopefully I’ll be able to test the light and these batteries soon. I’ve got black and blue Liitokala 5000, Shockli 5500 and Aspire 4300 I can compare them to.

It should be 2D 5350K-5700K, they said they could get them back in December, but I’m waiting for confirmation that they did get them.

Yes, I got my Paypal confirmation e mail and transaction shows in my Paypal activity.

Jason, are you sure? I got Paypal confirmation e mail, transaction, etc….

Finally gonna have me a Q8!!!

The listing uses a generic estimated shipping time based on it shipping within a few days of buying. It doesn’t take into account a brand new product that is not finalized yet.

Sofirn just got the first batch of body parts back from the anodizing shop a few days ago. So they might be assembling them right now. Tracy would not say exactly when it will be ready for shipping, just “soon”. I think they are listing it for sale a bit prematurely because of the big Aliexpress sale.

A preorder is like a regular sale, the transaction goes through normally, but it might take them awhile before it actually ships out. Hopefully it’s not too long a wait. I’ll report back once they tell me an actual shipping date.

There seems to be two SP33 models, one is $20, the other $34. What is the difference? Also the SP33 26650 kit is sold out.
Has this light ramping mode?

Only one model SP33. All are v2.0 with xhp50.2.

I don’t know why one listing is for $34. I would suggest ignoring it. It was just out of stock, inventory was adjusted, now it’s price is back to $20.

This light has 5 equally spaced levels. Moonlight and turbo are “special” and low, med and high are the “normal” levels.

The more expensive model comes with battery and charger. There are actually three versions….plain, 18650 and 26650.

Given it comes with a battery, I go the 26650 route.

No, the more expensive version at $34 does not come with batteries or charger. That’s why I say ignore it. It’s now back at $20.

Of the 3 cheaper versions, the one with 26650 battery is sold out. This is back in inventory now as well.

It will fit any size 18650 or 26650 and unprotected 21700.

how many pieces in order list, we will ask the service recheck the details

Inventory updated

hi, because of the link of SP33 were sold out, so the price show back to the original price, Inventory update so the price is normal now

Are you sure Jackie? Tracy was just saying they could not get this tint fast enough so they were probably going to use the 6000k-6500K tint.

hmm.I am not sure how to use it. This is a certain agreement between paypal and ALI. is somebody use it successfully.?