Sofirn IF24: Which side light diffuser do you perfer?

@Sofirn – Does this still support the powerbank feature? Can’t seem to find it in the manual.

Edit: I just noticed it uses 18650…

2 Thanks

Received my IF24 and I am very pleased. What a well thought out design. I’ve nothing but positive thoughts regarding this utilitarian, Multi-Functional beauty.

I will be purchasing the “S” version with “Buck” when available.

Nice job Sofirn … :beers:

… My First Car …

2 Thanks

As mentioned above, what was the point of the OP when the majority preference for the sidebar lights was opaque diffuser, to then produce a version that shows the LEDs? They look great, but too intense. Pretty much all work lights have an opaque diffuser for good reason.

I’m much more interested in that new switch, I don’t even use my IF23 because I hate the tippy/tappy ui and constantly getting it wrong.

Mind you, I got one of those little Wurkkos HD01 sidebar lights yesterday and apart from the silly laser, it’s a nicer light for showy colours.

Actually it was hard to make decision. And when we made choice, the right option is chosen by a few more people at that time. So the glass version was chosen.
I will keep the diffuser on IF33 v2 or use white frosted glass if it can be fulfilled.

4 Thanks

Received mine today, and I’ve got to say you’ve absolutely nailed it. Better size, side emitters look nice and crisp, switch is way better.

The 23 and the Wurkkos are now defunct and will be gifted to friends. Good work Sofirn!

2 Thanks