[SOFIRN new light launch] 🔔 SE1 Anniversary Limited Gift Box First Sale is live! 🔔

Hello BLFers,

:bell: SE1 Aluminum — Available Now. :bell:
Quick-Release. Ready in seconds.
Built for on-the-spot tasks.

:fire: 72-hour limited-time launch offer:
Standard Pack: $15.99 (Light-Only: $12.99)
Want to level up?
Just :plus: $14.39 → Get 2 Packs
:fire: 3 Packs for $43.17

One for your keys.
One for your bag.
One ready anywhere.
Because once you start using it, you’ll want more than one.

:shopping_cart: Shop now:

SE1 USA Only
SE1 Global Sale

=======================================================================
Apr 20 2026 updated
:bell: SE1 Anniversary Limited Gift Box First Sale is live! :bell:
Sixteen Years in Your Hands
Made for use • Made to keep

Avaliable now.
Quantity: 1,000 units limited
Price: $39.99 (regular $46.99, 15% OFF)
SE1-COPPER-GLOBAL SALE
SE1-COPPER-USA ONLY

============================================================
Apr 16 2026 updated
4 days to go. :hourglass_not_done:
SE1, copper, with time — each day adds character, each mark tells a story.
Built to patina. Made to keep.
SE1-COPPER-GLOBAL SALE
SE1-COPPER-USA ONLY

4 Thanks

I’d missed this. Announced yesterday on here and Sold Out by the time I woke up in my U.K. bed and read my emails?

What a funky little light, I’ve signed up for 2, and hoping the Sold Out message is because they haven’t dropped yet?

Anyone know? @Sofirn

I wish UV was 365nm with ZWB2 filter.

1 Thank

very cool little copper cube
innovative features and great promotional material

I look forward to learning more about the CRI of the LED.. would like one with 660nm Red secondary..

The sale hasn’t started yet. It says 4/20.

Based on claimed 1000 pcs production, some later should appear in more practical plastic/aluminum case with lesser weight and price.
Anyway, a strange thing.

1 Thank

I understand the release date and the countdown, and I put myself down for notification on 2 of them, but I don’t understand whether it’s sold out due to all units being taken already, or whether the Sold Out indicates that the 1000 units will be available in about 14 hours time and the sale begins.

Or whether my email notification for 2 of them indicates I have 2 reserved? None of this is made clear.

1 Thank

Yep, SE1 specific version 4/20 available now. The copper light it is.

2 Thanks

Order placed, what a cool light.

2 Thanks

Ordered today … :clinking_beer_mugs:

2 Thanks

I ordered one too!

What made a difference for me is that it’s not just a copper version with a unique number (limited edition) engraved in it, but also the fact that there has been put some effort into the whole package/presentation, in making it truly feel like a special anniversary edition.

The nice presentation box (which I hope that it will be packaged well so that the presentation box doesn’t damage in transport), the added 16th anniversary (“challenge”) coin, the included letter with “wax” seal and all the extra accessories for using the SE1 in several ways.

Now it feels like a nice ‘collectors edition’, for people that would care for that.

What also helped to win me over, is that some of the first lights I bought when I started (‘properly’) collecting flashlights years ago, were Sofirn lights, so there is also a bit of a nostalgic feeling to it.

5 Thanks

Looks like it already sold out.

2 Thanks

Yep, thanks a lot for all people support :heart_hands:. SE1copper sold out now.

3 Thanks

Just got my shipping confirmation, thanks @Sofirn.

And judging by the speed they sold out, also very glad I bought two.

2 Thanks

That would have been better, I agree. I am happy with it anyway, but yeah, this is detail that should have been as you wrote. And the colourtempeerature of the main white emitter is still unknown, but probably will be harsh white light instead of warm white, but I still bought them for me and my family as keychain lights. And yes, the package with the letter and box and accessories is superb Sofirn !!!

1 Thank

Dear Sofirn, I wouold still like a copper extension tube for my copper Sc13 version to use 18650 batteries and stay in style (copper)

1 Thank

… Sofirn SE1 …

3 Thanks

congrats!
great application for the UV :wink:

1 Thank

A pleasing little thing, very neat.


5 Thanks

wow u got it fast.

1 Thank