【Sofirn SC13 Pro 】What about SC13 519A + Anduril?

will make it meet you ASAP :smiley:

Ohh no, i just bought the SC13 519A, well i guess it will have a big brother :grinning:

I currently do not own a Sofirn light. I’ve wanted to. But had other things I wanted more. This would definitely bump Sofirn up the list. Especially if it has accessible flashing pads and it’s offered with a low CCT like 2700k

or, Especially IF the bezel can be UnScrewed, not press fit

Or extremely glued on like the FW1a Pro. I ended up having to apply heat to mine to get it open. That was scary!!!

Totally agree with keeping the Sofirn UI 519A version, I bought 2 and one will be a gift at some point to someone who just wants some light.

I agree heavy glueing can be very challenging to overcome and I much prefer no glue…

When I do have to deal with glue, heat definitely helps. I like to be able to control heat to a limit of 100C. Sometimes I do that on my hotplate (has adjustable temp). Other times I use boiled water (automatic 100C limit) and just dip the tip of the bezel in the water… (while keeping my fingers crossed that no water gets past the lens O ring)

or sometimes I just put the light in the hot sun for half an hour or so… that usually works to soften the glue enough to get the light open

3 Thanks

I would like one, but please remember to use a modern T1616 and have the standardized flashing pads (like TS10). An indicator light in the switch could be nice too, like the SC21 Pro.

If possible, I would much prefer an efficient buck driver, if not then I would be fine with a constant-current linear driver. I wouldn’t care if it cost a bit more for the buck driver.

I would prefer the 519a 4000k or 4500k, but 5000k is fine too.

If it has those, then you have basically guaranteed another customer.

The last time I opened up an FW1A Pro, it had an absurd amount of permanent loctite, I was advised by the customer rep to use a heat gun. Took me half an hour with my hot air station at almost 400C, with pliers and a strap wrench.

If a bezel really has to be press fit, it would be nice of Sofirn to at least leave a groove to use for prying when removing it, like the back of some watches.

2 Thanks

Let’s see who will be the first one to get it! Don’t forget to tell me when you receive the package! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Thank

No one get SC13C519A yet? Some friends in reddit alreday got it!

I think many BLFers already got this f-light during last weeks. Be sure, all mentioned redditors are BLF members too. Including me. As to SC13, it is a great small f-light and 519A makes it much better.

That’s right! Thank you for your like~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Thank

I’m pretty surprised it did not have Anduril initially

I got it last night, its a little incredible flashlight

The Sofirn UI would be nice if they adjust the ramp speed that is usually too fast at begin, making difficult set low brightness desired.
And start the ramp from true firefly mode like 0.1 Lumens or below.
That would be a good upgrade even to theirs others small lights

1 Thank

YeS

1 Thank

Yes please!!

When will it be released? :innocent:

lol It was designed as an EDC for average consumer, but our fans here like it and want it with Anduril, that’s why we want to make a new version with Anduril

WOW The first one to tell Millie (it’s me lol) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: