【Sofirn SC29 Upgrade】Constant current drive with OD Green Version?

Hi, guys

We are going to upgrade SC29 and change the driver to the constant current mode match the color of OD green just like IF22A.
Please leave a positive comment, we need your suggestions! Thank you so much!

9 Thanks

The color is very nice, assuming it is the same as the ODG SC21 Pro as well.

Are there plans for an Anduril version with a constant current driver?

Also, SFT40 (5000k/3000k) would be very nice.

5 Thanks

I second this. Give me an SFT40 5000K and I’m happy.

5 Thanks

CC driver and nice SFT40 is a win combo. Last Sofirn i bought is SP35 without ATR which is a beast, holding 8A on Turbo until something melts or LVP kicks in.
Another smaller version is very welcomed!

1 Thank

More CC drivers are welcome, but how about something beyond the same old boring color pallete?

Even if there is a desire to say somewhat conservative, how about silver, or gray, in lieu of green? Blue, orange, and red have also been offered in the past. Is the Earth at risk of shifting off axis if a light isn’t launched, or offered only in Boring Black?

We’re seeing golden yellows and neon greens from your sister brand, which has always had more of an adventurous streak, so we know something beyond the typical dull colors can come out of the your anodizer’s tanks.

A lot of loyal owners have grown tired of yet more of the FET/SST40/etc. theme. The stale color selection is also part of that fatigue. When one has more than enough lights that one can use, that raises the bar for motivation to buy more.

There is a certain flashlight brand that has mastered color as a marketing tactic, even if their products don’t appeal to a lot of enthusiasts.

Heck, even staid old Mag Instruments, not renown for advanced technology in their products, recognized that long ago.

2 Thanks

Thank you for your suggestions!

With good quality driver, colors are noz important…

1 Thank