Sofirn SP31 $10 on Amazon. Batt. & Charger inc. *Sold Out*

https://www.amazon.com/Sofirn-Tactical-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Emergency/dp/B0716D3P5T/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522112880&sr=8-1&keywords=Sofirn+SP31

I snagged one as quick as I could. I didn’t know much about Sofirn but thought I’d seen them spoken highly of on BLF. Read some reviews after making the purchase and it sounds like a steal—even if was just the bare flashlight. The battery and charger sweeten the deal even more.

wasn’t there a choice between the battery and charger?

No, it’s the light, battery, and charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Sofirn-Tactical-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Emergency/dp/B0716D3P5T/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1522120065&sr=1-1&keywords=sofirn+sp31

Thanks for posting this I grabbed one. I told my best friend is get him another flashlight for his birthday. Since he wanted one like “mine” this is the perfect starter kit for 10 dollars. I needed a couple small things anyway and got free shipping.

There going fast, when I ordered there were 20, now only 15 left hurry up and order

Thanks OP!

10 left...

Cancelled mine, still a good deal for most. :slight_smile:

Thanks OP.

5 left.

Grabbed one, but would have liked to get more (they limited them to one only per order).

So naturally, I had to buy a Thorfire mini to top off the $25 free shipping :wink:

Thanks Todd!!! - 3 left!

EDIT: And THEN I thought about it- Sofirn has giving me excellent lights AND service… so I cancelled the Thorfire “combo” and instead got the SP33 Sofirn had on sale for $20. Thankfully there was ONE left by the time I got it all together. :blush:

So $30 for both shipped- one with a battery and Sofirn gets ALL my biz. :+1:

No problem. I tried to do the same thing. Tried to get 3 of them and couldn’t. So I threw a SF36 in 3000k warm white in for good measure. Had to feel like I made out on the free shipping. :wink:

I ordered one even though I have no need for it but then again I don’t have a real need for most of my lights. When I ordered it showed 5 left.

holy cow at that price, Sofirn is pretty much giving it for free except you’re paying the shipping.

Not really. Because they only limit 1 per. Wanted to buy extras but no go.

I’m pumped about this, glad I was lurking at the right time yesterday to get in on it.

I have Prime, so $10 all-in for the light, battery, charger, and shipping is almost absurd. Hope it’s as good as the reviews make it sound.

I ordered one with prime and points. Thanks for the notice . I checked today and they are sold out.

Got mine today. Great quality for the price. Thanks for the heads up.

Gaaa. Says “currently unavailable” for me.

Arrived today. Great light, really like the controls and the modes are almost perfect. How good is the included battery?

I have never personally tested one but, the guys on here that do a lot of Sofirn reviews say the batteries are what they claim to be and are just fine for those lights. I have several of them that I use and they seem to have the same run time and brightness as my other premium cells. In 1500 lumens and below lights anyway. Never used them on anything brighter than that.